Want to create professional content quickly?
We’ve put together a special package of 65 done-for-you blog posts on a variety of topics that you can use to fill up your blog, newsletters, and social media accounts with scheduled content for the summer holidays (which are coming up fast).
This package is only available for a limited-time, so make sure you grab these while they last!
These are the Done-for-You 65 Blog Posts You’ll Get in this Kit:
You will receive the following 65 blog posts in .doc version so that you can customize them for your own use.
All About Pricing:
- Easy Pricing Strategies to Determine Your Rates
- No More ROI: The Real Way to Sell High-Priced Packages
- The Art of the Discount: How to Never Lower Your Rates Again
- Stop! Before You Raise Your Rates…Do This
- Say it With Confidence: How to Discuss Rates Like a Pro
Writing Your Book:
- 5 Reasons Every Coach Needs a Book
- Overcoming Objections: Defeating Your Top Book-Writing Hurdles
- Easy-Peasy Book Writing: 3 Ideas You Can Use to Write Your Book Today
- Book Marketing Made Easy: If You Write it, They Will Come
- Four Publishing Options Worth Exploring
Branding Your Business:
- How Much Transparency Is Too Much?
- The Art of Storytelling
- You Are Your Brand
- How to Identify Your IDEAL Client
- Clarifying Your Offerings for Bigger Profits
Sales Funnels Profits:
- What the Heck is a Funnel, Anyway?
- Why Your Funnels Leaks And What To Do About It
- 3 Pages Every Funnel Must Have And What To Include On Them!
- Put Your Sales on Autopilot With a Follow-Up Sequence
- Top Tools for Building All Your Sales Funnels
- The Missing Element in Your Funnel
- Storytelling: Your Autoresponder Secret Weapon
- Step-by-Step Sales Funnel Planning
- 3 Elements of a Squeeze Page That Converts
- The Art of the Upsell
Growing Your Lists with Giveaway Events:
- Can You Really Build a Business Giving Away Free Stuff?
- 3 Promotional Strategies You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Giveaway Events: For Best Results, Make it Easy on Your Partners
- Giveaway Events: The Money is in the Back End
- Inviting Giveaway Guests: Make Her an Offer She Can’t Refuse
Your Own Group Coaching Program:
- Why We Love Group Coaching Programs
- What Your Potential Clients Wish You Knew
- Three Marketing Strategies to Skyrocket Your Business
- All About Product Funnels for Coaches
- Taming Technology: How to Easily Manage Your Coaching Business
Getting High-End Clients:
- How Well Do You Really Know Your Ideal Client?
- Lessons Learned: What A Lost Client Really Tells You
- Need More Clients? Think Like a Farmer
- Fear-Based Decisions Are Bad for Business
- Sales Tips for Reluctant Sales People
Creating Premium Packages:
- Mindset Matters: Getting Inside the Head of Top Dollar Coaches
- Your First Live Event: Start Small, Think Big
- 5 Ways to Uplevel Your Credibility
- Coaching Business Makeovers: It’s Time for a Change
- Simple Ways to Eliminate the Tire Kickers
Creating Business Systems:
- Your Automated Sales Force
- How to Network Like a Ninja
- Money Matters: How to Systematize Everything from Invoicing To Tax Preparation
- Hello Tech Support? How to Tame Those Technical Demons That Hold You Back
- 4 Solutions for De-Stressing Your Business Starting Right Now
Hosting Fun & Profitable VIP Days:
- Social Proof Sells: How to Build a Buzz During Your VIP Day and Sell Out Future Events
- Planning Your Day: Why Informal is the Best Way to Kill Your VIP Day
- Weeding Out the Wannabes: How to Design a VIP Application Process That Works
- Single Focus: The Secret to Powerful VIP Days
- VIP Days: The Secret Strategy of Top-Earning Coaches
Virtual Summits to Increase your Network & Network:
- Three Powerful Tools That Make Hosting a Virtual Summit Easy
- The Many Benefits of Virtual Summits
- How to Make Money With a Free Event
- Virtual Summits: Show Off Your Expertise (Even If You’re a Relative Newbie)
- Three Rookie Summit Mistakes You’re Probably Making
Webinars for List Building:
- Webinar Magic: 3 Powerful Benefits Every Webinar Offers
- Slide Secrets: How to Create Attention Grabbing Slide Presentations
- Webinar Repurposing Strategies That Make Sense
- Top Tips for Hosting an Engaging Webinar
- Webinar Timeline: A Proven Outline for Webinar Success
Get All 65 Blog Posts for Only $27!
What can you do with blog posts in this kit?
- Use them in your own coaching business to help you produce professional content quickly for your newsletter.
- Load each post into a new blog post draft on your blog. The next time you don’t know what to write, you’ll have 65 “drafts” waiting for you to dig into.
- Don’t know what to talk about on social media or your next video? Use these as inspiration.