Use Our Content to Create a List Building Freebie, Mini Digital Product, or Create a Training Library for Your Members and Clients
We know you’re busy running your business and having a life, so we’ve made it easy for you to grow your list, develop mini low-cost products, and create a training library for your members and clients (free or paid).
Each package includes a planner that you have permission to edit, put your business logo and name on, and sell or give away to your clients/customers/members.
Imagine How Fast Your Business Would Grow if You…
- Use our content to develop a free gift that you can give away to grow your mailing list and get new clients
- Create a mini, low-cost product by recording a video or webinar training and then include it with the workbook and checklist, and sell it to your clients
- Boost the value of your monthly group coaching program by creating a training library for your members and clients
- Set up a lead page giving away the content and promote your lead page through Facebook ads to grow your mailing list
Ready to save a ton of time + money and grow your business?
Here is What You Get with the “How to Host an Off the Charts Book Signing Event” Planner:
You’ll get a step-by-step planner and 10 worksheets that you can sell to your clients, or add as a bonus to your existing coaching programs.
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet. Now all you have to do is use it!
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (22 PAGES):
- Step 1: Writing and Editing
- Exercise: Find Your Beta Readers
- Exercise: Find and Interview Editors and Proofreaders
- Step 2: You Really Can Judge a Book By Its Cover
- Exercise: Research Cover Designs
- Exercise: Design Your Own Cover
- Step 3: Book Signing Promotion Basics
- Exercise: Rev Up Your Social Activities
- Step 4: Hit the Guest Blog Circuit
- Exercise: Compile a List of Blogging Opportunities
- Step 5: Make the Podcast Rounds
- Exercise: Compile a List of Podcasting Opportunities
- Step 6: Create a Media Kit
- Exercise: Schedule/Order/Request Your Media Kit Elements
- Exercise: Design Your Media Kit
- Step 7: Write and Distribute Press Releases
- Exercise: Draft a Press Release
- Exercise: Identify Appropriate Media Outlets and Contacts
- Step 8: Prepare for the Big Day
- Exercise: Make a Packing List
- Exercise: Choose the Passage You’ll Read
- Exercise: Brainstorm Signatures
- Exercise: Pamper Yourself!
PLUS, You’ll Also Get these 10 Worksheets:
- Book Signing Assistant Checklist
- Event Marketing Checklist
- Event Sign-In Sheet
- Flyer Design Checklist
- Local Media Contacts
- Outsource Task List
- Press Kit Checklist
- Press Release Template
- To Bring To The Event
- Venue Research
Your clients will LOVE having this planner + worksheets they can download or print off.
Get this Package and Download it Today for Only $47!
Take a Peek at the Fabulous Content You’ll Get: