Use Our Content to Create a List Building Freebie, Mini Digital Product, or Create a Training Library for Your Members and Clients
We know you’re busy running your business and having a life, so we’ve made it easy for you to grow your list, develop mini low-cost products, and create a training library for your members and clients (free or paid).
Each package includes a planner that you have permission to edit, put your business logo and name on, and sell or give away to your clients/customers/members.
Imagine How Fast Your Business Would Grow if You…
- Use our content to develop a free gift that you can give away to grow your mailing list and get new clients
- Create a mini, low-cost product by recording a video or webinar training and then include it with the workbook and checklist, and sell it to your clients
- Boost the value of your monthly group coaching program by creating a training library for your members and clients
- Set up a lead page giving away the content and promote your lead page through Facebook ads to grow your mailing list
Ready to save a ton of time + money and grow your business?
Here is What You Get with the “Your Keynote + Presentation Speech Planner” Planner:
You’ll get a step-by-step planner that you can sell to your clients, or add as a bonus to your existing coaching programs.
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet. Now all you have to do is use it!
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (13 PAGES):
- Step 1: Define Your Ideal Audience
- Exercise: Describe Your Ideal Audience Member
- Step 2: Brainstorm Your Topic (Looking at Your Own Strengths, Experience and Credibility)
- Exercise: Brainstorm Your Topic
- Step 3: Your Message (Make it Memorable and Moving)
- Exercise: Define Your Message
- Step 4: What Makes You the Perfect Presenter? Your Story!
- Exercise: Tell Your Story!
- Step 5: Your Primary Idea or Call to Action
- Exercise: Determine Your Single Primary Idea or Call to Action
- Step 6: Outline and Organize Your Ideas
- Exercise: Outline Your Speech
- Step 7: Stories Matter (How to Illustrate Your Presentation with Relevant Stories)
- Exercise: Brainstorm Relevant Stories to Illustrate Each Point
- Step 8: Energy, Humor and Personality (and How to Get Some)
- Exercise: Rev it Up!
Your clients will LOVE having this planner they can download or print off.
Take a Peek at the Fabulous Content You’ll Get:
Step-by-Step Workbook & Exercises