In this video, Melissa shares 7 different ways that you can grow your list from your blog. PLUS, she also shares a couple of different ways that you can use our done-for-you planners to grow your list AND easily sell your courses and coaching. Watch…
In 1989’s movie, A Field of Dreams, Kevin Costner tears down part of his Iowa corn fields in order to build a baseball field where the ghosts of legendary ball players come to relive their glory days. While his neighbors and friends thought he was…
We often hear the word “segmentation” when talking about our email lists. It’s a simple way to break our large, broad list into smaller groups or segments dedicated to a specific topic. But did you know you can also segment your Facebook friends for a…
What does your website say about you and your business? Is it working for you by bringing prospects into your sales funnel or by guiding them to your phone number for a consult? Or is it just taking up internet real estate and collecting virtual…
In all the time you spend online, how often have you landed on a sales page, started reading, then clicked away because of the sales tactics used? Or, before you even get to the sales page, what makes you want to follow someone online and…
Find a Coaching Tool
As a Business Coach and as a specialist VA Coach and Mentor, the materials of the VIP programme are great to start creating bespoke courses and programmes for the Coaches and VAs I serve.
The materials are clear, concise but totally relevant.
Amanda Johnson, VACT.co.uk
I’m pretty sure you have changed my life. I am constantly searching for the right forms and worksheets to really clarify what I want and need to be doing in my business. The New Client Kit has given me every piece of the puzzle and then some. I am overjoyed at how easy you have made this! Thank you so much!
Desiree Wolfe,Mamapreneur Business Strategist & Marketing Mentor, DesireeWolfe.com
The Coach Glue VIP program has been an incredible resource for me, my business and my leads and clients. Before being a VIP member, I often ran into roadblocks knowing what additional content and tools I should create for the people I serve, but now the ideas and tools come to me so I can turn them into my very own valuable resources. I’ve used the program to add value to existing offers, create lead magnets to turn visitors into prospects, and also to learn from as I continue refining my own business.
Start from scratch? WHY if Coach Glue gets you so close to the finish line, you can start getting results in days, if not hours.
Alex Navas, AlexNavas.com
I have been a long term client of “coach glue” for several years for a few reasons.
1. The content is so well put together, Nicole & Melissa do a fabulous job with EVERYTHING they put out.
2. As a marketer & a business coach – they do all of the “heavy lifting” and allow me to put 110% focus on my marketing and my clients!
3. Every single month there is fresh content – great new tools and incredible strategies that I can immediately use for my clients.
Without a doubt, Coach Glue helps keep my clients STUCK ON ME! Thanks ladies!!!
Brad Ross, MakeMagicMoney.com
I have already given my first live workshop at my local town library and three of the six attendees have taken on my services.
I know this business model works which is encouraging me to start building plenty of courses to keep things fresh and, of course, up to date.
Martyn Brown, MarketingBugle.online
I LOVE Coach Glue!!! Let me count the ways….
1) I learn so much just reading through the materials. I even have the release dates for the new monthly content seared into my brain.
2) It saves me TONS of time as I don’t have to research topics that my audience wants to learn more about.
3) I’ve run a monthly training and group coaching program, for three years, with Coach Glue content as either the inspiration, the main content, or the bonus. YEAH Coach Glue!!!! OH and
4) Some of my private coaching clients are Coach Glue members too so I’m showing them how to create a monthly program (to generate monthly income) based on the Coach Glue content, for their clients.
Hmmm, maybe I should run for president of the Coach Glue Fan Club!