We know you’re busy running your business and having a life, so we’ve made it easy for you to grow your list, develop mini low-cost products, and create a training library for your members and clients (free or paid).
Each package includes a planner that you have permission to edit, put your business logo and name on, and sell or give away to your clients/customers/members.
Imagine How Fast Your Business Would Grow if You…
- Use our content to develop a free gift that you can give away to grow your mailing list and get new clients
- Create a mini, low-cost product by recording a video or webinar training and then include it with the workbook and checklist, and sell it to your clients
- Boost the value of your monthly group coaching program by creating a training library for your members and clients
- Set up a lead page giving away the content and promote your lead page through Facebook ads to grow your mailing list
Ready to save a ton of time + money and grow your business?
Here is What You Get with the “Fun Business Budgeting Planner”:
You’ll get a step-by-step planner that you can sell to your clients, or add as a bonus to your existing coaching programs.
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet. Now all you have to do is use it!
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (22 PAGES):
- Step 1: Get Comfortable with Money
Not just pay-the-bills comfortable, but really, intimately comfortable. Many people have deeply held negative emotions surrounding money, and if you’re going to make budgeting fun, you have to get past those limiting beliefs.
- Exercise: Describe your dream lifestyle; now journal which negative money blocks affect you the most and create a more positive belief
- Step 2: Track All the Things
Until you know what you’re really spending, you can’t create a workable budget, let alone a fun one. Start by tracking all your business expenses, no matter how small. A simple spreadsheet will do, no need to get fancy.
- Exercise: Make note of all your business expenses and the price of each
- Step 3: Keep a Money Journal
Different from your spreadsheet tracker, a money journal is where you track your assets. Spend a few minutes each morning to make a note of your cash balances, your debt, and your accounts receivable. The more you pay attention, the more comfortable you will become with money (and the more open you will be to receiving it).
- Exercise: Track your company assets
- Step 4: Get Real About Your Income
Would it shock you to know that many small business owners have no idea what their month-to-month income looks like? Let’s change that. When you can know with at least a little certainty how much money you’ll be making, it’s a lot easier to create a budget.
- Exercise: Calculate your hourly rate and compare that to past invoices
- Step 5: Create a Decision Making System
Shiny-object syndrome is a real thing, and can cause small business owners to overspend on tools and systems they don’t need and won’t use. By creating a decision-making system ahead of time, you’ll be less likely to waste money on things you don’t need.
- Exercise: List some needs and wants that will benefit your business + personal life.
- Step 6: Plan Your Long Term Goals
No matter how much you love numbers, budgeting is a whole lot more fun when you’re planning a big business expansion (or even better, an epic vacation).
- Exercise: Brainstorm your long term goals, both professional + personal. There are NO right or wrong answers here!
- Exercise: Create a vision board.
- Step 7: Create Your Budget
Now that you know you’ve gotten good and comfortable with your money, have a handle on your expected income and basic expenses, and know what it’s going to take to reach your short- and long-term goals, it’s time to get serious. Open up your favorite spreadsheet and let’s plug in some numbers!
- Exercise: Create your budget.
Your clients will LOVE having this planner they can download or print off.
Get this Package and Download it Today for
Take a Peek at the Fabulous Content You’ll Get in this Step-by-Step Planner:
What can you do with this planner?
Here are 7 ideas to get you started…
- Use it to create your budget for your business.
- After you’ve used the planner, put together a case study based on your own results and sell your system as a workshop or e-course or webinar.
- Create an opt-in from a portion of this planner to grow your lists.
- Gather experts and host a telesummit about money strategies and use this planner as one of your upsells.
- Offer this planner and a quick tutorial video as a bonus when people purchase your favorite income and expense tracking app through your affiliate link.
- Design a 7 day challenge around this planner (or an 8 week e-course) walking your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Work through this planner with your clients to help them create their own business budget. Once it’s planned offer them a package where you’ll implement it for them (or have your team implement it).
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can add to the planner, edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.
We can’t wait to see what YOU do with the material.
Get this Package and Download it Today for