We know you’re busy running your business and having a life, so we’ve made it easy for you to grow your list, develop mini low-cost products, and create a training library for your members and clients (free or paid).
Each package includes a planner that you have permission to edit, put your business logo and name on, and sell or give away to your clients/customers/members.
Imagine How Fast Your Business Would Grow if You…
- Use our content to develop a free gift that you can give away to grow your mailing list and get new clients
- Create a mini, low-cost product by recording a video or webinar training and then include it with the workbook and checklist, and sell it to your clients
- Boost the value of your monthly group coaching program by creating a training library for your members and clients
- Set up a lead page giving away the content and promote your lead page through Facebook ads to grow your mailing list
Ready to save a ton of time + money and grow your business?
Here is What You Get with the “Map Out Your Client Getting Website Pages Planner”:
You’ll get a step-by-step planner that you can sell to your clients, or add as a bonus to your existing coaching programs.
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet. Now all you have to do is use it!
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (25 PAGES):
- Step 1: Know Your Website Goals & Audience
Unless you know exactly what you want your website visitors to do, it’s going to be difficult to develop a site that achieves those goals. The last thing you want is to present a disorganized, chaotic website to your potential clients. Avoid that by developing a crystal clear vision of who you serve before you even begin.
- Exercise: Identify your target niche. Drill down deep to identify that very specific niche.
- Exercise: Develop your client avatar; who specifically do you want to serve?
- Step 2: Design Your User Flow
How will first-time visitors arrive on your site? What pages should they visit and in what order? Knowing what you want your visitors to see and do makes it easy to ensure the right links and pages are exactly where they need to be.
- Exercise: Map out what pages of your site your visitors should see.
- Step 3: Envision Your Ideal Home Page
Knowing your user flow and overall website goals, you can begin to turn that vision into a home page that entices your visitors and leads them on the journey you’ve designed.
- Exercise: Define the purpose of your home page then create a roadmap through your site.
- Step 4: Create Your Compelling About Page
Let your potential clients get to know the real you with a personalized about page that speaks to their pain points and tells your unique story.
- Exercise: Create an About page that compels prospects to contact you.
- Step 5: Encourage Trust in Potential Clients
Raving fans are the best advertising you can’t buy. Be sure to use testimonials strategically throughout your site, in addition to on a dedicated page.
- Exercise: Make a list of current or past clients/customers to ask for testimonials. Also create a strategic plan of where to add them.
- Step 6: Show Off Your Expertise
Visitors want to know that you know your stuff. A blog is the perfect way to share your knowledge with a crowd of eager readers, but make sure you keep your end goals in sight.
- Exercise: How will you showcase your expertise? Do some research + create an editorial calendar.
- Step 7: Welcome the Press
If you want to get the word out about your business, be sure you have assets available at a moment’s notice. A press or speaker page is the ideal place to keep your bio, headshots, and other information.
- Exercise: Create a media page on your site for press and public relations reps.
- Step 8: All Roads Lead to the Opt-In
You might have several available offers, but one will always be your go-to choice, and every path on your site will lead here eventually.
- Exercise: Plan your opt-in freebie.
Your clients will LOVE having this planner they can download or print off.
Get this Package and Download it Today for
Take a Peek at the Fabulous Content You’ll Get in this Step-by-Step Planner:
What can you do with this planner?
Here are 7 ideas to get you started…
- Use it to map out your own client getting website pages.
- After you’ve used the planner, put together a case study based on your own results and sell your system as a workshop or e-course or webinar.
- Create an opt-in from a portion of this planner to grow your lists.
- Gather experts and host a telesummit about client attraction and use this planner as one of your upsells.
- Offer this planner and a quick tutorial video as a bonus when people purchase your favorite drag and drop web page builder through your affiliate link.
- Design a 7 day challenge around this planner (or an 8 week e-course) walking your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Work through this planner with your clients to help them map out their own client getting website pages. Once it’s planned offer them a package where you’ll implement it for them (or have your team implement it).
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can add to the planner, edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.
We can’t wait to see what YOU do with the material.