We know you’re busy running your business and having a life, so we’ve made it easy for you to grow your list, develop mini low-cost products, and create a training library for your members and clients (free or paid).
Each package includes a planner that you have permission to edit, put your business logo and name on, and sell or give away to your clients/customers/members.
Imagine How Fast Your Business Would Grow if You…
- Use our content to develop a free gift that you can give away to grow your mailing list and get new clients
- Create a mini, low-cost product by recording a video or webinar training and then include it with the workbook and checklist, and sell it to your clients
- Boost the value of your monthly group coaching program by creating a training library for your members and clients
- Set up a lead page giving away the content and promote your lead page through Facebook ads to grow your mailing list
Ready to save a ton of time + money and grow your business?
Here is What You Get with the “Client Onboarding Planner“:
You’ll get a step-by-step planner that you can sell to your clients, or add as a bonus to your existing coaching programs.
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet. Now all you have to do is use it!
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (21 PAGES):
- Step 1: Take Stock
Every process improvement begins with a good, hard look at what you currently have. From client agreements to membership sites, you need to know exactly how your systems work today. Only then can you work toward full automation.
- Exercise: Map Out Your Existing Client Onboarding Flow
- Step 2: Think Like a Business
Jeff Bezos doesn’t process Amazon refunds, Bill Gates doesn’t troubleshoot the Blue Screen of Death for computer users, and Richard Branson isn’t serving drinks on any Virgin Airlines plane. So why are you playing Jane of All Trades? Hire the right people for the job, and you’ll be amazed at how smooth the client onboarding system can be.
- Exercise: Identify Tasks You Should Not Be Doing and Make a Plan to Replace Yourself
- Step 3: Find the Holes
If you’re like most coaches, there are trouble spots in your current systems. There’s no shame in that unless you pretend they don’t exist. Make a list, then start checking them off as you fix them.
- Exercise: Review Emails, Help Desk, Social Channels, Phone Logs for Trouble Spots and Recurring Issues
- Step 4: Invest in Solid Systems
Nothing makes automation more difficult that piecing together sub-par systems. If you’re still handing customer support with a Gmail address, relying on back-and-forth email to schedule appointments, or keeping client notes in a Word doc on your desktop, it’s time for an upgrade.
- Exercise: Make and Prioritize an Upgrade List
- Step 5: Create a Policies & Procedures Manual
Consistency matters, not only when it comes to improving your efficiency (and adding cash to your bottom line) but for customer experience as well. A clear policy and procedures manual will ensure everyone on your team is on the same page.
- Exercise: Create a Policy and Procedures Manual
- Step 6: Build a Library of Copy/Paste Documents
If you have to re-invent the wheel every time you send a proposal to a potential client, you’re wasting precious time. Instead, create your agreements, intake forms, and other documentation once, then simply customize it for each new client.
- Exercise: Develop a Documentation Library
- Step 7: Cross Train Your Team
If you don’t want your business to grind to a halt when a key staff member takes a vacation, then cross training is a must. Identify similar positions, and ask them to train one another on at least the basics of their jobs.
- Exercise: Identify Team Members for Cross Training
- Step 8: Take a Cue From the Manufacturing Industry
Just because you’ve made improvements doesn’t mean you’re finished. In fact, whether they’re building cars or making candy bars, one thing all manufacturers have in common is a policy of continual improvement. Every process that can be automated or made more efficient saves them money… and it will for you, too.
- Exercise: Create a Continual Improvement Policy and Schedule
Your clients will LOVE having this planner they can download or print off.
Get this Package and Download it Today for
Take a Peek at the Fabulous Content You’ll Get in this Step-by-Step Planner:
What can you do with this planner?
Here are 7 ideas to get you started…
- Use it to create your own client onboarding system.
- After you’ve used the planner, put together a case study based on your own results and sell your system as a workshop or e-course or webinar.
- Create an opt-in from a portion of this planner to grow your lists.
- Gather experts and host a telesummit about business systems and use this planner as one of your upsells.
- Offer this planner and a quick tutorial video as a bonus when people purchase your favorite client management software through your affiliate link.
- Design a 7 day challenge around this planner (or an 8 week e-course) walking your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Work through this planner with your clients to help them create their own onboarding system. Once it’s planned offer them a package where you’ll implement it for them (or have your team implement it).
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can add to the planner, edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.
We can’t wait to see what YOU do with the material.
Get this Package and Download it Today for