We know you’re busy running your business and having a life, so we’ve made it easy for you to grow your list, develop mini low-cost products, and create a training library for your members and clients (free or paid).
Each package includes a planner that you have permission to edit, put your business logo and name on, and sell or give away to your clients/customers/members.
Imagine How Fast Your Business Would Grow if You…
- Use our content to develop a free gift that you can give away to grow your mailing list and get new clients
- Create a mini, low-cost product by recording a video or webinar training and then include it with the workbook and checklist, and sell it to your clients
- Boost the value of your monthly group coaching program by creating a training library for your members and clients
- Set up a lead page giving away the content and promote your lead page through Facebook ads to grow your mailing list
Ready to save a ton of time + money and grow your business?
Here is What You Get with the “How To Create and Launch Your Community Growing Challenge Planner”:
You’ll get a step-by-step planner that you can sell to your clients, or add as a bonus to your existing coaching programs.
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet. Now all you have to do is use it!
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (23 PAGES):
- Step 1: What’s Your Goal?
Before you begin planning your challenge, you need to fully understand why you are creating it in the first place. Challenges can drive sales, build your mailing list, fill your Facebook group, and many other things. If you are investing time into this challenge, it’s important to have your goals clear prior to planning it.
- Exercise: Brainstorm Your Challenge Goals
- Step 2: Know Your Participants’ Goals
What will your participants get from completing your challenge? What exactly is the end goal? Your participants will join your challenge because of the promised outcome. The more closely this matches their goals (and soothes their biggest pain points) the more successful your challenge will be.
- Exercise: Step Into Your Clients’ Shoes & State Your Goals
- Step 3: Determine the Price of Participation
Challenges can be free or paid, and their are pros and cons for each model. Decide which is right for you before you consider anything else.
- Exercise: Consider Various Pricing Models
- Step 4: Planning your Compelling Content
Challenges don’t have to be content heavy, but they may include live video or other short trainings. Once you know the format and how you’ll deliver it, it’s time to map out your content in advance to be sure your challenge meets your goal as well as the goals of your participants. Outline each day’s content here.
- Exercise: Map Out Your Challenge Content
- Step 5: Decide on Your Ideal Format and Delivery
How you design your challenge is entirely up to you and your comfort levels and expertise. Daily or weekly? Facebook livestreams, facebook posts, email only with Facebook discussion, Facebook accountability, member sites… all are possible, as are many other potential formats. In addition, will you be doing all video, all audio, text, or another format?
- Exercise: Create Your Challenge Scope
- Step 6: Get them to Take Action
The best challenges have one thing in common. Their participants walk away at the end with results. The idea of a challenge is to accomplish a goal, as you found in step 2. Break your challenge down into daily action steps
your participants can easily complete so they can move forward. You’ll end up with more raving fans if you can get them to complete the challenge. And daily action steps is a great way to do so.
- Exercise: Determine Each Day’s Action Step
- Step 7: Plan How you will Get and Keep the Momentum
In every challenge, you’ll have active members but mostly non-active. How can you keep more people involved throughout the challenge and excited about the process? This is the key to growing your community – active
participation from all. And the plan needs to be in place prior to launching your challenge. How will you engage participants? Daily accountability? Daily prizes or drawings? Keeping people engaged takes more than great content. Will you reward the finishers for a job well done? Here’s where you’ll plan it out.
- Exercise: Brainstorm Fun, Easy Ways to Boost Engagement
- Step 8: Fill it Up
Your challenge won’t sell itself. Be prepared to promote it just as you would a high-ticket program, even if it’s free. Here’s where you’ll plan how you will get people into your challenge.
- Exercise: Create a Marketing Calendar for Your Challenge
- Step 9: What’s Next?
After the challenge is complete, it’s important to have a plan for what you’ll lead your participants into next.
- Exercise: Map Your Challenge Funnel
Your clients will LOVE having this planner they can download or print off.
Get this Package and Download it Today for
Take a Peek at the Fabulous Content You’ll Get in this Step-by-Step Planner:
What can you do with this planner?
Here are 7 ideas to get you started…
- Use it to create and launch your own community growing challenge.
- After you’ve used the planner, put together a case study based on your own results and sell your system as a workshop or e-course or webinar.
- Create an opt-in from a portion of this planner to grow your lists.
- Gather experts and host a telesummit about building your tribe and use this planner as one of your upsells.
- Offer this planner and a quick tutorial video as a bonus when people purchase your favorite membership site software through your affiliate link.
- Design a 7 day challenge around this planner (or an 8 week e-course) walking your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Work through this planner with your clients to help them create their own community growing challenge. Once it’s planned offer them a package where you’ll implement it for them (or have your team implement it).
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can add to the planner, edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.
We can’t wait to see what YOU do with the material.
Get this Package and Download it Today for