We know you’re busy running your business and having a life, so we’ve made it easy for you to grow your list, develop mini low-cost products, and create a training library for your members and clients (free or paid).
Each package includes a planner that you have permission to edit, put your business logo and name on, and sell or give away to your clients/customers/members.
Imagine How Fast Your Business Would Grow if You…
- Use our content to develop a free gift that you can give away to grow your mailing list and get new clients
- Create a mini, low-cost product by recording a video or webinar training and then include it with the workbook and checklist, and sell it to your clients
- Boost the value of your monthly group coaching program by creating a training library for your members and clients
- Set up a lead page giving away the content and promote your lead page through Facebook ads to grow your mailing list
Ready to save a ton of time + money and grow your business?
Here is What You Get with the “Content Cash Planner”:
You’ll get a step-by-step planner that you can sell to your clients, or add as a bonus to your existing coaching programs.
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet. Now all you have to do is use it!
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (22 PAGES):
- Step 1: Identify Your Target Market
People are complex, and nailing down exactly who you’re speaking to can feel overwhelming, but when you get it right, everything else will fall into place.
- Exercise: Identify your ideal client/target market.
- Exercise: Identify the niche you serve; then identify 2-3 sub-niches where your ideal client can be found.
- Step 2: Making Your Content Profitable
Think you know what you need to share with your audience? You might just be wrong. Here’s what she really needs.
- Exercise: Identify a pain point in your niche + brainstorm free content formats.
- Step 3: Blogging for Income
If you want your blog to earn its keep, then blog posts must have a purpose. Writing a blog post is so much more than just putting words on paper.
- Exercise: List the top three platforms your ideal client spends time using. Then choose how to use each platform to reach your audience.
- Step 4: Profitable Online Courses
Online courses can be very profitable and they are often what people picture in their minds when you say “profitable content.” The good news is, they’re not as difficult to create as they can appear.
- Exercise: Map out your online course details.
- Step 5: Using Tripwire Marketing for Sales
Tripwires are a powerful tool you can use to fill your list with buyers. In this step, you’ll create a plan for using them in your business.
- Exercise: Brainstorm some tripwire marketing ideas that will attract your ideal clients.
- Step 6: Money Making Memberships
Once you’ve established an ideal client base and you have an excellent, strong following, you’re ready for a membership site and all the benefits that can bring you.
- Exercise: Map out the features of your membership group + create an editorial calendar for each month of content.
- Step 7: Optimizing Your Content
Get your content seen by more people when you strategically optimize it to rank higher in the search results.
- Exercise: Brainstorm a list of keyword phrases to use in your blog posts + website.
- Step 8: Marketing Your Content
Now that you’ve published your content, it’s time to market it to the masses.
- Exercise: Make a plan to market your content daily.
- Step 9: Planning Your Profitable Content
An editorial calendar will be your best friend if you use it consistently to plan your content schedule.
- Exercise: Use this content calendar to map out your content for the next 90 days. Copy the table as needed.
Your clients will LOVE having this planner they can download or print off.
Get this Package and Download it Today for
Take a Peek at the Fabulous Content You’ll Get in this Step-by-Step Planner:
What can you do with this planner?
Here are 7 ideas to get you started…
- Use it to create profitable content for your business.
- After you’ve used the planner, put together a case study based on your own results and sell your system as a workshop or e-course or webinar.
- Create an opt-in from a portion of this planner to grow your lists.
- Gather experts and host a telesummit about content marketing and use this planner as one of your upsells.
- Offer this planner and a quick tutorial video as a bonus when people purchase your favorite online marketing software through your affiliate link.
- Design a 7 day challenge around this planner (or an 8 week e-course) walking your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Work through this planner with your clients to help them create their own profitable content. Once it’s planned offer them a package where you’ll implement it for them (or have your team implement it).
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can add to the planner, edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.
We can’t wait to see what YOU do with the material.
Get this Package and Download it Today for