We know you’re busy running your business and having a life, so we’ve made it easy for you to grow your list, develop mini low-cost products, and create a training library for your members and clients (free or paid).
Each package includes a planner that you have permission to edit, put your business logo and name on, and sell or give away to your clients/customers/members.
Imagine How Fast Your Business Would Grow if You…
- Use our content to develop a free gift that you can give away to grow your mailing list and get new clients
- Create a mini, low-cost product by recording a video or webinar training and then include it with the workbook and checklist, and sell it to your clients
- Boost the value of your monthly group coaching program by creating a training library for your members and clients
- Set up a lead page giving away the content and promote your lead page through Facebook ads to grow your mailing list
Ready to save a ton of time + money and grow your business?
Here is What You Get with the “Close Sales with Facebook Messenger Bots Planner“:
You’ll get a step-by-step planner that you can sell to your clients, or add as a bonus to your existing coaching programs.
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet. Now all you have to do is use it!
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (20 PAGES):
- Step 1: Review Your Incoming Messages
Strategic planning will yield the best ROI when it comes to using your Facebook messenger bot and the first step in this planning is to analyze who is contacting you and why.
- Exercise: Review and categorize past messages from email, messenger + help desk
- Step 2: Determine Your Ultimate Goal
In a perfect world, what do you want those who contact you to do? Will they book a discovery call, purchase a program, join your mailing list, or something else? With your end goal in mind, it will be easier to map out your sales funnel.
- Exercise: Brainstorm your messenger bot goals
- Step 3: Determine Your Messenger Flow
Once users agree to receive messages from you, you can send simple reminders or more proactive sales messages. The order in which these occur depends upon your main goals that you determined in Step Two.
- Exercise: Map out your messenger funnel
- Step 4: Choose Your Platform
As with any good tool, you have lots of vendors to choose from. The good news is that nearly all of them offer both paid and free levels, so go ahead and test a few out!
- Exercise: Do your due diligence + compare platforms
- Step 5: Craft Your Welcome Message
First impressions count. You want your welcome message to be both inviting and also to inspire action. You’ll enjoy a nearly 100% open rate on this message, so make the most of it!
- Exercise: Brainstorm your welcome message
- Step 6: Craft Your Follow-Up Message
Even if you’ll only automate the first message, it’s helpful to write your follow-ups ahead of time.
- Exercise: Map out your sales funnel + your offers from lead generation to sale
- Exercise: Write your follow-up messages to coordinate with your marketing funnel; or outsource to a copywriter with chatbot experience
Your clients will LOVE having this planner they can download or print off.
Get this Package and Download it Today for
Take a Peek at the Fabulous Content You’ll Get in this Step-by-Step Planner:
What can you do with this planner?
Here are 7 ideas to get you started…
- Use it to create your Facebook Messenger Bots.
- After you’ve used the planner, put together a case study based on your own results and sell your system as a workshop or e-course or webinar.
- Create an opt-in from a portion of this planner to grow your lists.
- Gather experts and host a telesummit about marketing automation or sales and use this planner as one of your upsells.
- Offer this planner and a quick tutorial video as a bonus when people purchase your favorite Facebook Messenger bot builder platform through your affiliate link.
- Design a 7 day challenge around this planner (or an 8 week e-course) walking your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Work through this planner with your clients to help them create their Facebook Messenger Bots. Once it’s planned offer them a package where you’ll implement it for them (or have your team implement it).
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can add to the planner, edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.
We can’t wait to see what YOU do with the material.
Get this Package and Download it Today for