We know you’re busy running your business and having a life, so we’ve made it easy for you to grow your list, develop mini low-cost products, and create a training library for your members and clients (free or paid).
Each package includes a planner that you have permission to edit, put your business logo and name on, and sell or give away to your clients/customers/members.
Imagine How Fast Your Business Would Grow if You…
- Use our content to develop a free gift that you can give away to grow your mailing list and get new clients
- Create a mini, low-cost product by recording a video or webinar training and then include it with the workbook and checklist, and sell it to your clients
- Boost the value of your monthly group coaching program by creating a training library for your members and clients
- Set up a lead page giving away the content and promote your lead page through Facebook ads to grow your mailing list
Ready to save a ton of time + money and grow your business?
Here is What You Get with the “Market Your Business at Conferences + Events Planner“:
You’ll get a step-by-step planner that you can sell to your clients, or add as a bonus to your existing coaching programs.
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet. Now all you have to do is use it!
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (21 PAGES):
- Step 1: Which Events Are Right For You
When money (and time) are at a premium, it makes good sense to choose events carefully so you can be sure you get the most out of each and every one.
- Exercise: Research conferences + events that interest you
- Exercise: Research your travel options for each conference or event
- Step 2: Sponsorship Opportunities
There’s more to events than just attending, and sponsorships can offer you a great way to get your name and business in front of everyone, and often at a super affordable price.
- Exercise: Review potential sponsorship ideas to see if they are a good fit (sponsorship ideas will vary from conference to conference)
- Step 3: Speaking Opportunities
You know your stuff, and as a coach, it’s your responsibility to share your expertise. Few methods will have more of an impact than speaking from the stage.
- Exercise: Research at least 5 upcoming events to approach as a speaker
- Step 4: Attendee Benefits
Even if you’re not speaking or sponsoring the event, there’s plenty to learn. In this step, you’ll discover how to have a clear picture of the exact benefits you’ll receive as an attendee.
- Exercise: Research at least 5 upcoming events which would benefit you as an attendee
- Step 5: Know Your Goals
Never attend an event without a clear plan. That’s a sure way to come home feeling like you didn’t gain anything. Instead, map out your goals, and you’ll be much more likely to benefit from every event you attend.
- Exercise: Declare your event goals in concrete terms
- Exercise: Plan how these goals will help your business grow
- Step 6: Plan Your Days
The bigger the event, the more activities you’ll have to choose from. It’s unlikely you’ll be able to attend every session and networking opportunity, so before you go, plan out your days for maximum impact.
- Exercise: Plan out your important DON’T MISS event activities
- Exercise: Create a personal event schedule
- Step 7: Review & Follow Up
Here’s where event attendees drop the ball. They come home with a notebook full of ideas and a pocket full of business cards, only to toss them all in a drawer for ‘later.’ Of course, by the time later rolls around, they’ve forgotten who they met and why they were excited about that connection in the first place. Don’t let that happen! In step 7, you’ll learn what to do after you get home, so you can continue to benefit from the event.
- Exercise: Track connections with next action steps
Your clients will LOVE having this planner they can download or print off.
Get this Package and Download it Today for
Take a Peek at the Fabulous Content You’ll Get in this Step-by-Step Planner:
What can you do with this planner?
Here are 7 ideas to get you started…
- Use it to plan your own marketing at conferences and events.
- After you’ve used the planner, put together a case study based on your own results and sell your system as a workshop or e-course or webinar.
- Create an opt-in from a portion of this planner to grow your lists.
- Gather experts and host a telesummit about public speaking and use this planner as one of your upsells.
- Offer this planner and a quick tutorial video as a bonus when people purchase your favorite media kit template through your affiliate link.
- Design a 7 day challenge around this planner (or an 8 week e-course) walking your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Work through this planner with your clients to help them plan their marketing at conferences and events. Once it’s planned offer them a package where you’ll implement it for them (or have your team implement it).
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can add to the planner, edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.
We can’t wait to see what YOU do with the material.
Get this Package and Download it Today for