Imagine if you could help your clients create a recurring income stream in their business that helps them get paid on the regular, every single month!
While most of your clients focus ONLY on active income (like getting new clients), you know that creating recurring income streams in their business has the power to give them so much more!
So even if they haven’t signed a client or launched a new program, they’ll have recurring income they can count on to help them meet their financial obligations (you know…like paying the mortgage and buying food).
Which means that when a new month rolls around, they won’t have to stress out wondering where their next payment will come be coming from.
Using this done-for-you planner, you can confidently help your clients create their own recurring income plan, in as little as one weekend!
They can be on their way to earning even more each month in the next 2 days!
Introducing Our Done-for-You “Map Out Your Recurring Revenue Plan in a Weekend!” Planner that You Can Sell as a Product or Challenge, Add to Your Membership Site, Or Create a VIP Day Around!
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet.
How Cool Would it Be if You Ran a Challenge in Your Facebook Group and Based Each Day’s Training on One Step from this Planner…And Then Funneled People into Your Higher End Courses and Programs?
But you know what’s really awesome?
You can charge people to join your challenge!
Not only will they get access to the private Facebook group and your daily trainings – but you can give everyone who signs up a copy of this planner!
And because YOU get this planner in doc format, you can completely customize it to your business. Brand it with your colors and logo, add in your website information and offers, tweak the content to add examples, additional information, and more.
Then simply save it as a PDF and load it up to your shopping cart or members area!
- Step 1: Shoot for the Stars with an Audacious Earnings Goal
Before any planning begins, set some BIG earnings goals. If you start with your desired end result, it will be easier to map out a plan to achieve those results.
- Exercise: Plan your audacious money goal.
- Exercise: Brainstorm ways to shift your mindset into a GROWTH mindset.
- Step 2: Research Formats That Will Rake in Revenue Forever
Recurring income is money that comes in every month so that’s what we’re focused on in this planner.
- Exercise: Make a pro/con list for each format that intrigues you.
- Exercise: Research which formats your competitors use.
- Step 3: How Will This Supercharge Your Other Offerings?
Don’t fall into a trap of just creating offers for the sake of creating something. To build a sustainable business, you need an overall plan while you also consider what your ideal client needs to make their life easier.
- Exercise: Take an inventory of all your current offers with their price points.
- Step 4: Ask Your Tribe: Is This a Perfect Fit For You?
Part of truly knowing your target audience is understanding their buying habits and their needs. Many times if you ask someone what they need to solve a problem or to make their lives better, they won’t be able to give you a firm answer.
- Exercise: Conduct some market research. Which format of recurring income would your market prefer?
- Step 5: Knuckle Down and Set Your Budget
As you’re researching what type of recurring revenue model to begin, also think of any expenses you’ll incur so you’re not hit with any surprises. This exercise also helps you understand your ROI for starting a recurring revenue plan, especially when it comes to starting a membership site as there is continuing work involved in that model.
- Exercise: Work your budget backwards to determine your possible ROI and expenses for each recurring revenue model.
- Step 6: Get Pumped By Charting Your Timeline
Now that you’re ready to move forward with your online course or membership site, it’s time for the fun part: charting your timeline!
- Exercise: Tweak your production timeline, working backwards from the launch date.
- Exercise: Keep a tally of your current affiliate marketing programs that you promote, along with your unique affiliate link.
- Step 7: Dig Into the Details By Outlining Your Content
Now that you have your production timeline and deadlines scheduled, it’s time to plan out your content. Outlines work best and keep you organized both for brand new products and for those you need to update.
- Exercise: Choose one form of recurring income and outline the content you need to produce, including marketing content.
- Step 8: Get Support From the Pros
Being a solopreneur is awesome and you CAN be successful but at some point you’ve got to leverage your business to grow and reap increased income and doing that by yourself is difficult at best. It’s time to embrace outsourcing and creating a plan for using professional service contractors to do what they do best.
- Exercise: Create a list of trusted contractors, including their specialty skill and contact info. Collect referrals from others in your networking circle.
- Step 9: Prepare For Liftoff!
Yes! You’ve planned and outlined and budgeted and produced…now it’s time to launch right?
- Exercise: List your favorite people who you can invite to be beta testers. Write down what they should check and how to give you feedback (email, survey, zoom chat, etc.)
Your clients will LOVE having this planner they can download or print off.
Take a Peek at this Step-by-Step Planner:
Imagine! If you sold just 2 copies of this planner at $27 each – you’d cover the cost of buying this planner AND everything after that would be profit for you!
Do you think you could sell 2 copies? We know you can!
Download this Planner Now for Only $47!
What can you do with this planner?
Here are 7 ideas to get you started…
- Use it to plan your own Facebook live videos – you could do one livestream for each step the planner.
- After you’ve used the planner, put together a case study based on your own results and sell your system as a workshop or course or webinar.
- Create an opt-in from a portion of this planner to grow your lists.
- Gather experts and host a webinar on this topic and use this planner as one of your upsells.
- Offer this planner and a quick tutorial video as a bonus when people purchase your coaching package.
- Design a 7-day challenge around this planner walking your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Work through this planner with your clients to help them plan their own mastermind program. Once it’s planned offer them a package where you’ll implement it for them (or have your team implement it).
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can add to the planner, edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.
We can’t wait to see what YOU do with the material.