We know you’re busy running your business and having a life, so we’ve made it easy for you to grow your list, develop mini low-cost products, and create a training library for your members and clients (free or paid).
Each package includes a planner that you have permission to edit, put your business logo and name on, and sell or give away to your clients/customers/members.
Imagine How Fast Your Business Would Grow if You…
- Use our content to develop a free gift that you can give away to grow your mailing list and get new clients
- Create a mini, low-cost product by recording a video or webinar training and then include it with the workbook and checklist, and sell it to your clients
- Boost the value of your monthly group coaching program by creating a training library for your members and clients
- Set up a lead page giving away the content and promote your lead page through Facebook ads to grow your mailing list
Ready to save a ton of time + money and grow your business?
Here is What You Get with the “Virtual Book Tour Planner”:
You’ll get a step-by-step planner that you can sell to your clients, or add as a bonus to your existing coaching programs.
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet. Now all you have to do is use it!
- Step 1: Build a Solid Foundation
- Exercise: Create a website, your online home base
- Step 2: Determine Your Book Tour Goal
- Exercise: Determine your book tour goal and create the tools needed
- Step 3: Identify Your Ideal Reader
- Exercise: Describe your ideal reader
- Step 4: Plan Your Pitch
- Exercise: Important things to mention in a pitch
- Exercise: Brainstorm 50 blog post/interview topics
- Step 5: Research Blogs
- Exercise: List 10 bloggers who cater to your ideal reader
- Step 6: Get Your Mic Tuned Up
- Exercise: List 10 podcasts that reach your ideal reader
- Step 7: Go Live on Facebook
- Exercise: Research Facebook groups, online forums and local groups
- Step 8: Create a Plan
- Exercise: Plan your order of appearances and promotional activities
- Exercise: Check off each task as you complete it
Your clients will LOVE having this planner they can download or print off.
Take a Peek at the Fabulous Content You’ll Get in this Step-by-Step Planner:
What can you do with this planner?
- Use it to plan your own virtual book tour.
- Create a case study based on your own results.
- Work through this planner with your clients as part of a course to help them to grow their credibility and visibility faster.
- Use this planner to teach your clients HOW to do their own virtual book tour, but then offer a “done for you” service where you or your team does it for them.
We can’t wait to see what YOU do with the material. 🙂