We know you’re busy running your business and having a life, so we’ve made it easy for you to grow your list, develop mini low-cost products, and create a training library for your members and clients (free or paid).
Each package includes a planner that you have permission to edit, put your business logo and name on, and sell or give away to your clients/customers/members.
Imagine How Fast Your Business Would Grow if You…
- Use our content to develop a free gift that you can give away to grow your mailing list and get new clients
- Create a mini, low-cost product by recording a video or webinar training and then include it with the workbook and checklist, and sell it to your clients
- Boost the value of your monthly group coaching program by creating a training library for your members and clients
- Set up a lead page giving away the content and promote your lead page through Facebook ads to grow your mailing list
Ready to save a ton of time + money and grow your business?
Here is What You Get with the “Weekly Newsletter Planner!” Guide:
You’ll get a step-by-step planner that you can sell to your clients, or add as a bonus to your existing coaching programs.
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet. Now all you have to do is use it!
The Newsletter Planner Covers (37 pages):
- Who Am I Writing My Newsletter To?
- Exercise: Defining My Audience
- Why Do People Sign up for MY List?
- Exercise: How Do I Stand Out?
- Why Would People Want to STAY On My List?
- Exercise: What Great Content Do I Provide?
- The Know, Like, Trust Factor
- Exercise: How Do Readers Know Me, Why Do They Like Me and Trust Me?
- I am..
- Exercise: Discover What Me Unique and Create My Awesome Bio
- Create Your Mailing Schedule
- Exercise: Determine Which Day and Time My Newsletter Will Be Sent
- Content Planning & Your Promotional Calendar
- Exercise: Monthly Promotions Calendar
- Content Planning & Your Editorial Calendar
- Exercise: Editorial Calendar
- What Do You Want to Include in Each Newsletter?
- Exercise: Determine Sections to Include in Each Newsletter
- Setting Up Your Newsletter the First Time
- Exercise: Setting up My About Me Section and Disclaimer
- Your Weekly Newsletter Plan
- Exercise: What Will My Content Include?
- Where to Find Ideas
- Exercise: Keep Track of Newsletter Ideas
- Keeping Your Commitment
- Exercise: Staying Committed to Success
Your clients will LOVE having this weekly planner that they can print off and use in their business!