New Client Kit: Includes 17 Done-for-You Forms to Help You Spend Less Time on Paperwork so You Can Do More of What You Love!Why do you need a “New Client Kit” to send to new clients?
Let’s step into your new client’s shoes for a moment. We’ll call her Anna.
Anna is excited but scared when she completes the payment to begin working with you. At that moment she is thinking “Did I invest money wisely? Please say this was the right thing to do… “
She truly wants to be happy with her decision but is starting to panic a little bit.
Moments later, she receives her “New Client Kit” with clear instructions and expectations laid out. Choosing to work with you WAS the right choice. She breathes a sigh of relief and gets right to work.
The best part? We’ve done all of the work for you and you can access them in minutes.
You can try to create these from scratch or hire your Virtual Assistant to create them, but why do that when we’ve done the work for you?
Here are the 17 Forms You’ll Get to Create Your Own New Client Welcome Kit:
You will receive the following 17 documents in .doc version so that you can add your logo and customize them for your own use in working with your clients.
- Welcome Letter. As the first experience of your new client kit, your welcome letter will be warm, encouraging and build excitement for your time together.
- Payment Arrangements Form. It’s good to have a detailed agreement for a set payment schedule so everyone is on the same page regarding payments.
- Coaching Success Guidelines. The guidelines governing your sessions are clearly laid out so that the sessions can be as productive and beneficial as possible.
- Coaching Agreement. This is an agreement verifying the expectations for both you and your client during your sessions.
- Ongoing Precall Form. By allowing your client to evaluate herself before each coaching session, this will give you an idea of what is important to discuss before your next session.
- Client Call Notes. Keeping track of what was discussed during each session is vital to tracking progress and following up on agreed upon action steps.
- How Coaching Works. Helping your client to understand your coaching style and your expectations will enable both of you to go forward with a clear understanding.
- How to Hold Me Accountable. Since everyone’s motivations are different, your client can use this form to tell you how to respond in certain situations.
- Business Goals Worksheet. This worksheet offers an amazing accountability tool for you and your client to turn goals into actions.
- Client Invoice. This will help keep everyone on track with how many payments have been made, the payments left and how much money is collected.
- Confidentiality Agreement. This agreement verifies the confidential nature of the relationship for both you and your client.
- Code of Ethics. Your promise to your client so she feels comfortable and confident in working with you.
- My Coaching History Form. Get detailed information about your client’s coaching history, if they’ve had coaching, what worked, what didn’t or if they’re completely new to the world of coaching.
- How to Prepare for a Coaching Session. Allow your client to prepare for her coaching session with you in the best way possible.
- Intake Form. Using this form will allow you to gain a rudimentary picture of your client before the first meeting, so you come prepared to discuss where they’re currently at and where they wish to be.
- Referral Request. This referral request can be customized and emailed to your client when you have space open to accept new clients.
Here’s a Few Examples of What You’ll Get:
What can you do with the forms in this kit?
- Use them to start your own coaching program – TODAY!
- Streamline your existing coaching program so you have more time to get clients instead of spending all of your time on admin.
- If you teach online business owners how to become coaches, then include some of these in a bundle with your own program. It’s ok. We don’t mind.
- Create some training about how to become a coach and bundle these forms as an upsell to your program.