We know you’re busy running your business and having a life, so we’ve made it easy for you to grow your list, develop mini low-cost products, and create a training library for your members and clients (free or paid).
Each package includes a planner that you have permission to edit, put your business logo and name on, and sell or give away to your clients/customers/members.
Imagine How Fast Your Business Would Grow if You…
- Use our content to develop a free gift that you can give away to grow your mailing list and get new clients
- Create a mini, low-cost product by recording a video or webinar training and then include it with the workbook and checklist, and sell it to your clients
- Boost the value of your monthly group coaching program by creating a training library for your members and clients
- Set up a lead page giving away the content and promote your lead page through Facebook ads to grow your mailing list
Ready to save a ton of time + money and grow your business?
Here is What You Get with the “Busting Your Money Blocks Planner”:
You’ll get a step-by-step planner that you can sell to your clients, or add as a bonus to your existing coaching programs.
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet. Now all you have to do is use it!
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (20 PAGES):
Introduction: Why Women Entrepreneurs (And Men, Too) Earn Less Than They Should
It’s not because they’re less knowledgeable or skilled. It’s all about mindset, and how they really feel about money.
- Step 1: Acknowledging the Problem Is Always the First Best Step
Plenty of entrepreneurs, if they’re asked, will say “I just want to make enough to stay home with the kids/cover the bills/buy a new sofa.” But if they really dig deeper, it becomes clear that they’re simply afraid to admit they have big dreams.
- Exercise: Journal About Your Money Blocks
- Step 2: Get to the Root of the Issue
Money blocks originate somewhere, and it’s typically in childhood. Pinpointing the reason you’re intimidated by money is the key to getting past it.
- Exercise: Write Out Your Earliest Money Memories and How You Felt (or Still Do Feel) About Them
- Step 3: Watch Your Language
We tell ourselves all kinds of lies about money, and we do it so subconsciously, we may not even notice. Banishing this self-talk makes it easier to let abundance into your business.
- Exercise: Keep a List of the Negative Things You Catch Yourself Saying About Money and the People Who Have It
- Step 4: Recognize (And Accept) Where You’re Starting From
You cannot invite abundance into your life if you’re not able to recognize the difference between where you want to be and where you are right now. Spend a few hours really getting familiar with your current money situation.
- Exercise: Spend a Few Hours Reviewing ALL Your Financials
- Exercise: Keep a Money Journal to Track Your Assets + expenses
- Step 5: Dare to Dream
Once you know where you’re starting from, it’s time to decide where you want to go. Do you want a new car? A second home? A yacht? If anything were possible (because it really is) what would your dream look like?
- Exercise: Create a Vision Board of Your Biggest, Scariest Dreams
- Exercise: Start a Daily Journal Habit and Write Out Your Goals as if They Have Already Come True
- Step 6: Generosity Breeds Abundance
It may seem counter-intuitive, but the more you give away, the more you’ll be open to receive. Make charitable contributions a non-negotiable part of your budget, then be on the lookout for worthy causes (or even individuals) with whom you can freely share your abundance.
- Exercise: Research Worthy Charities and Budget a Portion of Your Profits Each Month to Them
- Step 7: Use Affirmations to Create Your New Reality
Just like those lies from step 3 have shaped your financial life, positive affirmations can have a powerful impact on your future. Craft a new money story, and repeat it to yourself day after day until it sticks.
- Exercise: Create Your Daily Money Affirmations
Your clients will LOVE having this planner they can download or print off.
Get this Package and Download it Today for
Take a Peek at the Fabulous Content You’ll Get in this Step-by-Step Planner:
What can you do with this planner?
Here are 7 ideas to get you started…
- Use it to work on your mindset and overcome those money blocks .
- After you’ve used the planner, put together a case study based on your own results and sell your system as a workshop or e-course or webinar.
- Create an opt-in from a portion of this planner to grow your lists.
- Gather experts and host a telesummit about mindset and use this planner as one of your upsells.
- Offer this planner and a quick tutorial video as a bonus when people purchase your favorite budget planner through your affiliate link.
- Design a 7 day challenge around this planner (or an 8 week e-course) walking your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Work through this planner with your clients to help them overcome those money blocks. Once it’s planned offer them a package where you’ll implement it for them (or have your team implement it).
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can add to the planner, edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.
We can’t wait to see what YOU do with the material.
Get this Package and Download it Today for