We know you’re busy running your business and having a life, so we’ve made it easy for you to grow your list, develop mini low-cost products, and create a training library for your members and clients (free or paid).
Each package includes a planner that you have permission to edit, put your business logo and name on, and sell or give away to your clients/customers/members.
Imagine How Fast Your Business Would Grow if You…
- Use our content to develop a free gift that you can give away to grow your mailing list and get new clients
- Create a mini, low-cost product by recording a video or webinar training and then include it with the workbook and checklist, and sell it to your clients
- Boost the value of your monthly group coaching program by creating a training library for your members and clients
- Set up a lead page giving away the content and promote your lead page through Facebook ads to grow your mailing list
Ready to save a ton of time + money and grow your business?
Here is What You Get with the “Content Promotion Planner“:
You’ll get a step-by-step planner that you can sell to your clients, or add as a bonus to your existing coaching programs.
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet. Now all you have to do is use it!
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (23 PAGES):
- Step 1: Know Where Your Audience Hangs Out
No matter how awesome your content is, if you’re sharing it on LinkedIn and your market spends all their time on Instagram, you won’t get any traction.
- Exercise: Create your client avatar; or review your avatar for changes if you already have one
- Exercise: Survey your audience
- Step 2: Create a Strategic Content Plan
Every piece of content has a job to do, whether it’s selling your hot new coaching program or encouraging people to join your mailing list. It pays to have a plan, rather than just waiting for inspiration to strike.
- Exercise: Create a content inventory list
- Exercise: Map out your content marketing calendar
- Step 3: Make Your Content Promo-Worthy
Your content is a representation of you and your business, so you obviously want to put your best foot forward when producing content.
- Exercise: Create a killer content checklist
- Step 4: Create Channel-Specific Promos
For every channel or platform you will use to promote your content, be sure you know what works and what doesn’t.
- Exercise: Determine what each channel promotion looks like
- Step 5: Automate!
Promoting your content and expanding your reach on social media is necessary but who has time to manually post to several different channels each and every week?
- Exercise: Review the top tools to make an informed choice
- Step 6: Don’t Forget to Cross-Promote
Promotion of your content doesn’t only happen on social channels. It can and should happen on your existing content as well.
- Exercise: Create a cross-promotion checklist
- Step 7: Track Your Results
Track your promotions and review your results so you can spend your time and energy where you see the best results.
- Exercise: Create your promotion tracker
Your clients will LOVE having this planner they can download or print off.
Get this Package and Download it Today for
Take a Peek at the Fabulous Content You’ll Get in this Step-by-Step Planner:
What can you do with this planner?
Here are 7 ideas to get you started…
- Use it to create your content promotion strategy.
- After you’ve used the planner, put together a case study based on your own results and sell your system as a workshop or e-course or webinar.
- Create an opt-in from a portion of this planner to grow your lists.
- Gather experts and host a telesummit about traffic building strategies and use this planner as one of your upsells.
- Offer this planner and a quick tutorial video as a bonus when people purchase your favorite social media scheduler or marketing automation software through your affiliate link.
- Design a 7 day challenge around this planner (or an 8 week e-course) walking your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Work through this planner with your clients to help them create their own content promotion plan. Once it’s planned offer them a package where you’ll implement it for them (or have your team implement it).
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can add to the planner, edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.
We can’t wait to see what YOU do with the material.
Get this Package and Download it Today for