Imagine … Helping your clients increase their income each month WITHOUT them having to do any additional work. Sounds amazing doesn’t it?
In addition to their main streams of income, what if you could help your clients bring in even more money each month? We’re talking about steady money flowing straight to them, without any heavy lifting.
We bet it sounds a little too good to be true.
Making more money takes work, doesn’t it?
Well it does, and it doesn’t.
When you implement evergreen passive income streams, you do spend some time creating and setting them up. But once they’re up and running, they can bring in sales like clockwork!
By creating an amazing product and an evergreen funnel, your clients can make more money without having to worry about creating more or doing more 1:1 work.
Introducing Our Done-for-You “Evergreen Sales: How to Make Money on Repeat from Your Live Products“ Planner that You Can Sell as a Product or Challenge, Add to Your Membership Site, Or Create a VIP Day Around!
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet.
How Cool Would it Be if You Ran a Challenge in Your Facebook Group and Based Each Day’s Training on One Step from this Planner…And Then Funneled People into Your Higher End Courses and Programs?
But you know what’s really awesome?
You can charge people to join your challenge!
Not only will they get access to the private Facebook group and your daily trainings – but you can give everyone who signs up a copy of this planner!
And because YOU get this planner in doc format, you can completely customize it to your business. Brand it with your colors and logo, add in your website information and offers, tweak the content to add examples, additional information, and more.
Then simply save it as a PDF and load it up to your shopping cart or members area!
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (27 PAGES):
- Step 1: Map Out Your High-Converting “Forever” Funnel
Evergreen content is information in the form of text, video or any other form of media that does not go out of date and is always relevant to readers. However, even the best created content can flop if you don’t have a plan of action. To have good evergreen content, you need to have a great strategy in the way of a sales funnel.
- Exercise: Create a mind map of your evergreen sales funnel.
- Exercise: Look at your funnel on paper. What pieces do you already have from your live launch? What new content will you need to create to fill in the gaps?
- Exercise: Create a survey for non-buyers to find out why they didn’t purchase.
- Step 2: Automate Your Lead Generation
Making money means investing your time into creating great content and then automating how you share it with your audience. Once you have taken the first step in your successful sales funnel and created a sexy, shiny free offer that gets customers to your website, you have to make it easy on both ends for the customer to access the material you are sharing.
- Exercise: Plan your webinar and how you’ll promote it.
- Exercise: Create an irresistible landing page for your free guide or other content instead.
- Step 3: Bake Urgency and Scarcity Into Your Sales Page
Creating an evergreen offer is wonderful and can yield great results but do you have an impetus for your audience to buy right NOW? Creating scarcity and urgency is important for any offer, otherwise you run the risk of your audience forgetting about it as soon as they scroll off your page.
- Exercise: Remove any references to live elements from your sales page that aren’t included in the evergreen version of your product. Then think of suitable, evergreen replacement elements that can add value to your main offer.
- Exercise: Create limited time offer(s) to add scarcity and urgency.
- Step 4: Update and Automate Your Email Sequence
One of the main keys to success is to find ways to improve your email marketing campaign. Utilizing the latest marketing strategies is a great way to expand the outreach of your business and help you reach a wide range of customers. You also want to stay in touch with those prospects who didn’t purchase your offer…yet. They might need a little more convincing that you know your stuff and email marketing is an easy way to get inside their inbox and appeal to them.
- Exercise: Check your email metrics. Chart which emails performed the best and delete those that performed poorly.
- Exercise: Craft any new emails needed and edit old emails to ensure the information is evergreen.
- Exercise: Plan how you can Include scarcity and/or urgency in your email sequence, such as a special offer for brand new subscribers.
- Step 5: Polish Up Your Promotional Plan
Even with the best evergreen product on the market, you need an effective promotional plan. A strong strategy can comfortably boost your sales, propelling it to the next level. However, after implementing an effective strategy, you need to continuously review it and polish up your promotional plan for better results in the long run. While polishing up your promotional plans, here are a few tips to include easing your quest.
- Exercise: Decide how and when you’re going to promote your evergreen product.
- Exercise: Use the social posts you already have from your live launch. Look at those metrics and repurpose them for your evergreen offer. Pop them into your social media scheduling tool during the time periods you’ve decided to promote your evergreen product.
- Step 6: Review, Reassess and Rebuild (If Necessary)
Now that your hard work is finally paying off, you could be tempted to relax and bathe in your success. Your business is generating quality leads, enjoying a desirable conversion rate, and you are finally generating stable sales revenue, but the work is not yet done. As you bask in your growth, you can quickly lose a significant portion of your clients, fail to generate repeat sales, and miss out on emerging trends that could further your reach.
- Exercise: Plan a Funnel Review Day at least once a quarter + put it in your calendar.
- Exercise: Review your metrics and plot them in a spreadsheet. Complete this task every quarter on your Funnel Review Day.
- Exercise: Tweak the underperforming pieces (if you know what they are) or play with tweaking different elements if you’re not sure.
Your clients will LOVE having this planner they can download or print off.
Take a Peek at this Step-by-Step Planner:
Imagine! If you sold just 2 copies of this planner at $27 each – you’d cover the cost of buying this planner AND everything after that would be profit for you!
Do you think you could sell 2 copies? We know you can!
Download this Planner Now for Only $47!
What can you do with this planner?
Here are 7 ideas to get you started…
- Use it to plan your own Facebook live videos – you could do one livestream for each step the planner.
- After you’ve used the planner, put together a case study based on your own results and sell your system as a workshop or course or webinar.
- Create an opt-in from a portion of this planner to grow your lists.
- Gather experts and host a webinar on this topic and use this planner as one of your upsells.
- Offer this planner and a quick tutorial video as a bonus when people purchase your coaching package.
- Design a 7-day challenge around this planner walking your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Work through this planner with your clients to help them plan their own mastermind program. Once it’s planned offer them a package where you’ll implement it for them (or have your team implement it).
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can add to the planner, edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.
We can’t wait to see what YOU do with the material.