Use Our Content to Create a List Building Freebie, Mini Digital Product, or Create a Training Library for Your Members and Clients
We know you’re busy running your business and having a life, so we’ve made it easy for you to grow your list, develop mini low-cost products, and create a training library for your members and clients (free or paid).
Each package includes a planner that you have permission to edit, put your business logo and name on, and sell or give away to your clients/customers/members.
Imagine How Fast Your Business Would Grow if You…
- Use our content to develop a free gift that you can give away to grow your mailing list and get new clients
- Create a mini, low-cost product by recording a video or webinar training and then include it with the workbook and checklist, and sell it to your clients
- Boost the value of your monthly group coaching program by creating a training library for your members and clients
- Set up a lead page giving away the content and promote your lead page through Facebook ads to grow your mailing list
Ready to save a ton of time + money and grow your business?
Here is What You Get with the “Productivity & Time Management Planner”:
You’ll get a step-by-step planner that you can sell to your clients, or add as a bonus to your existing coaching programs.
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet. Now all you have to do is use it!
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (21 PAGES):
- Step 1: Know Your Productivity Type
Are you the type of task-driven person who cannot stand seeing unchecked boxes on your “to do” list? Or are you driven by deadlines and can’t seem to get started until a hard deadline is looming on your projects? Knowing your productivity type can help you prioritize your work so you can accomplish more in your day.
- Exercise: Identify your productivity type.
- Step 2: Discover Your Energy Peak Time
Have you noticed that you seem to be more efficient at your job during certain hours of the day than others? Most people have times when all pistons are firing. During these times you are revved and ready to roll. You also have times when it’s all you can do to keep your eyes open.
- Exercise: Schedule your tasks according to this Action Priority Matrix
- Exercise: Track your energy peaks + valleys during the day; find a pattern + work on your “Quick Wins” and “Major Projects” during those PEAK times
- Step 3: Get Yourself a Simple Kitchen Timer
The idea that a simple kitchen timer can help you eke out a momentous amount of added productivity in your day. It is, however, a tried and true tactic that has helped many seasoned professionals accomplish so much more in less time.
- Exercise: Which tasks and projects need your undivided attention? Which tasks can you delegate?
- Exercise: Set yourself up for success by eliminating known distractions.
- Step 4: Make Friends with Your Calendar
Your calendar is something you may look at every single day when working, but is it a useful tool or do you mostly take it for granted? It’s something that is always there and, quite frankly, underutilized by the masses.
- Exercise: Which calendar is your perfect match?
- Step 5: Batch Your Tasks, Theme Your Weeks
Time-management masters know that to be truly efficient, batching is where it’s at. Videos on Mondays, writing on Tuesdays, client calls on Wednesdays. You get the idea.
- Exercise: Create your weekly themes
- Step 6: Schedule Your Down Time
Taking regular down time is essential for keeping pace with a productive schedule and maintaining your creativity and passion for your business.
- Exercise: Schedule down time into your days
- Exercise: Create a vision board (or add photos to your current vision board) of relaxing things or places you want to try.
- Step 7: Review, Reconsider, Rework
It is essential that you take the time, at least once each year, to determine what is working for you and what is not.
- Exercise: Reflect on what productivity tasks work best for you, which you need to do more often, and which ones you want to dump
Your clients will LOVE having this planner they can download or print off.
Get this Package and Download it Today for
Take a Peek at the Fabulous Content You’ll Get in this Step-by-Step Planner:
You Also Get a Canva Version, Ready For You to Easily Add Your Brand Colors and Images:
What can you do with this planner?
Here are 7 ideas to get you started…
- Use it to create a plan to better manage your time.
- After you’ve used the planner, put together a case study based on your own results and sell your system as a workshop or e-course or webinar.
- Create an opt-in from a portion of this planner to grow your lists.
- Gather experts and host a telesummit about productivity and use this planner as one of your upsells.
- Offer this planner and a quick tutorial video as a bonus when people purchase your favorite paper planner through your affiliate link.
- Design a 7 day challenge around this planner (or an 8 week e-course) walking your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Work through this planner with your clients to help them create their own time management action plan. Once it’s planned offer them a package where you’ll implement it for them (or have your team implement it).
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can add to the planner, edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.
We can’t wait to see what YOU do with the material.
Get this Package and Download it Today for