Want to create professional content quickly?
We’ve put together a special package of 60 more done-for-you blog posts on a variety of topics that you can use to fill up your blog, newsletters, and social media accounts with scheduled content for the next year.
This package is only available for a limited-time, so make sure you grab these while they last!
These are the 60 More Done-for-You Blog Posts You’ll Get in this Kit:
Your Marketing Calendar:
- 3 Things Your Business Plan Must Have
- When Do Coaches Need Coaches?
- 3 Reasons Why Coaches Need to Hire a Support Team
- Implement These 3 Productivity Hacks Today
- 5 Money-Making Action Tasks to Grow Your Business
Business Branding for Coaches:
- 3 Key Questions to Ask Your Graphic Designer
- Want to Do Your Own Company Branding? Understand the Color Wheel First
- 4 Places Your Brand Identity should be Consistent
- Being Authentic: Buzzword or Accurate Advice?
- 5 Tips to Working with a Photographer to Enhance Your Business Photos
- 4 Automated Systems to Scale Your Business
- How Many Hats Are You Wearing?
- Stay in Your Own Lane
- How to Build a Team of “A” Players
- Efficiency is the Key to a Stress-Free Business
- 9 Ways to Find Killer Ideas for Your Next eCourse
- Single Problem, Single Solution: The Benefits of Keeping It Simple
- How to Choose the Right Course Format for Your New eCourse
- eCourse Pricing Strategies That Work
- How to Create an eCourse in a Day
- 3 Tactics to Implement While Your List is Still Small
- 7 Ways to Make Sales… No List Required
- Turn Tiny Lists Into Big Sales
- Autopilot Profits (Even With a Tiny List)
- 3 Mistakes You’re Making With Your Tiny List
Selling Low-End Products:
- 5 Reasons You Need a Passive Income Stream
- Creating Products Your Clients Will Actually Buy
- Answering Your Questions About Sales Funnels and Why Coaches Need One
- How Consistent Product Branding Can Lead to Increased Sales
- Don’t Be a Copycat; Create Your Own Path
Get Free Publicity for Your Business:
- How to Prepare for a PR Expert
- How to Catch a Shooting Star
- Start Small, Aim Big
- The Media Outlets No One Talks About
- Subtle Clues That Show Off Your Expertise
- 3 Money Mistakes That Keep Your Business Broke
- Self-Sabotaging Behaviors That Keep You From Earning What You’re Worth
- How Negative Self-Talk Can Destroy Your Financial Future
- What’s Your Why?
- 3 Ways to Repurpose Your Content to Attract More Clients
- Turn Your Content into Cash with a Three-Part Sales Funnel
- Is Passive Income Really Passive?
- 3 Ways to Clear the Clutter for Improved Productivity
- 3 Ways to Find Out What Your Clients Want From You
- How Often Does Your Audience REALLY Want to Hear from You?
- Why You Need Relationship Marketing in Your Marketing Plan
- Three Tips for Building Relationships Offline
- Does Your Brand Live Up to Expectations?
- Three Tips to Building Successful Business Relationships
Social Media Marketing:
- Build Trust by Being Consistent with Your Marketing
- Is Your Social Media Plan Working For You?
- 3 Ways to Show Off Your Personality on Social Media
- Put the Social Back in Your Social Media Plans
- 3 Social Media Myths Busted…
- Business Planning is Fun Again
- What’s Really Holding You Back?
- 5 Ways to Use a Vision Board
- The Most Fun You’ll Ever Have In Your Office
- Getting Clear on Your Business and Life Goals
What is the value of getting new clients on autopilot from this package? At just $47, we know you’ll thank us later.
Get All 60 Blog Posts for Only $47
(that’s only .78 cents per post!)
What can you do with the blog posts in this kit?
- Use them in your own business to help you produce professional content quickly for your newsletter.
- Load each post into a new blog post draft on your blog. The next time you don’t know what to write, you’ll have 60 “drafts” waiting for you to dig into.
- Don’t know what to talk about on social media or your next video? Use these as inspiration.
- Create an autoresponder series
- Use them in your weekly newsletter
- Create social media posts from them
- Put together 5 posts on the same topic and create a short report to grow your list
- Use 5 posts on the same topic and create a video series
- Give them to your JV partners to help you promote your products/programs
- Use 5 posts on the same topic and create an audio series for your podcast or to share on soundcloud
- Put together a bunch of the 5 posts to create an awesome report for a giveaway event