Want to create professional content quickly that attracts new clients?
Of course you do! Content that…
- Shows off your amazing expertise
- Empowers your readers
- Engages your site visitors
- And (most importantly) starts a conversation
Of course, for a busy coach, finding the time to actually write content that hits all those critical points can feel pretty overwhelming.
That’s why we’ve put together a special package of 10 professionally written done-for-you blog posts about using Facebook to get more clients. These posts arrive ready to copy and paste into your blog, newsletter, or anywhere else you need compelling content that demonstrates the value of coaching.
Use these done-for-you posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other networks to promote your blog posts. Add them to your Meet Edgar schedule for hands free promotion that works for you 24/7!
Instantly Get These 10 Done-for-You Blog Posts:
- Don’t Be Afraid to Show Your Personality on Facebook
A few fun ways to lighten up the mood on Facebook and to increase your engagement with your followers.
- Be Confident in Your Business and Always Ask for the Sale
In order to make a profit, you need to sell your products and services.
- Spread Your Name Recognition with Boosted Posts on Facebook
This is a form of advertising which costs money but it’s a quick and more passive way to reach more people in a short amount of time.
- Don’t Sit in the Shadows – Tell Your Message to the World
If you don’t toot your own horn once in a while, nobody else will do it for you.
- Be Social on Facebook, Reach Out and Make Friends
A huge component of what makes social media work for you is actually being social.
- Increase Your Sales and Name Recognition with Facebook Ads
If you want to take control and try to speed up the rate at which you obtain leads or make sales, try using Facebook Ads to increase your reach.
- Consistency Yields More Followers on Facebook
If you want to build an audience of loyal followers on any social media platform, consistency must be a part of your posting strategy.
- Use Facebook Events to Have Fun with Your Followers
It’s a great way to get extra publicity for your business; however, it takes some planning to get it just right.
- Use Free Facebook Groups to Attract Prospects
If you want to interact more personally with potential clients, offer a Facebook group.
- Toot Your Horn with Testimonials on Facebook
If you’re in business to make money, then you need to market your business and actually tell people what you do.