Here is What You Get with the “Book Brainstorming Planner”:
You’ll get a step-by-step planner that you can sell to your clients, or add as a bonus to your existing coaching programs.
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet. Now all you have to do is use it!
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (21 PAGES):
- Step 1: What’s Your Book-Writing Goal?
- Exercise: Brainstorm Your Book-Writing Goal
- Step 2: Refine Your Message
- Exercise: Write The Back Cover Blurb for Your Book
- Step 3: Your Story Matters
- Exercise: Write Your Story
- Step 4: Research
- Exercise: Find and Read/Review at least 10 Books in Your Niche
- Step 5: Outline and Organize Your Content
- Exercise: Outline Your Book
- Step 6: Goal-Setting, Deadlines & Time Management for Authors
- Exercise: Decide on Your Writing Schedule
- Step 7: Dealing with Distractions, Procrastination, and Other Book Killers
- Exercise: Brainstorm Potential Distractions and Write a Plan to Deal with Them
- Exercise: Recognize When You’re Most Likely to Procrastinate, and Decide Now How You’ll Resist the Urge
- Step 8: Choosing a Publishing Platform
- Exercise: Research and Choose Your Publishing Platform
- Step 9: They Will Judge Your Book by its Cover
- Exercise: Design Your Book Cover
- Step 10: Launch Planning
- Exercise: Plan Three Promotional Activities You’ll do to Build a Buzz About Your Book Prior to Launch
- Exercise: Plan Daily Promotional Activities for the First Few Weeks After Release
Your clients will LOVE having this planner they can download or print off.
Get this Package and Download it Today for
Take a Peek at the Fabulous Content You’ll Get: