Social media is an essential part of marketing any business online. Luckily, it doesn’t have to be overwhelming!
Online marketing can change in the blink of an eye. Trends come and go and if you’re not on top of the latest marketing platform, you could be missing out on a lot of chances to connect and gain leads.
And right now, one of the hottest platforms is Instagram.
With the ability to share photos, text and even live videos, Instagram is visually appealing and attracts new people everyday. But even better, it gives businesses a place to offer their audience tons of value.
So if your clients aren’t on Instagram, yet they really need to be!
And you don’t need to be a social media expert to help them! Even if you don’t know anything about Instagram strategy, using this planner, you can easily help your clients (or yourself!) plan our their Instagram branding and first posts in as little as one weekend!
Introducing Our Done-for-You “Map Out Your Instagram Brand & Posts in a Weekend!” Planner that You Can Sell as a Product or Challenge, Add to Your Membership Site, Or Create a VIP Day Around!
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet.
How Cool Would it Be if You Ran a Challenge in Your Facebook Group and Based Each Day’s Training on One Step from this Planner…And Then Funneled People into Your Higher End Courses and Programs?
But you know what’s really awesome?
You can charge people to join your challenge!
Not only will they get access to the private Facebook group and your daily trainings – but you can give everyone who signs up a copy of this planner!
And because YOU get this planner in doc format, you can completely customize it to your business. Brand it with your colors and logo, add in your website information and offers, tweak the content to add examples, additional information, and more.
Then simply save it as a PDF and load it up to your shopping cart or members area!
- Step 1: Sync Up Your Inst Presence With Your Main Brand
Social media can be loads of fun but if you’re using any of the platforms as part of your business marketing, consistent messaging across all platforms is vitally important.
- Exercise: Plan your branding board here, then create your board in Canva.
- Exercise: Using your new branding board and the checklist below, look at all your social profiles plus your website and make all the profiles consistent.
- Step 2: Dream Big When You Set Your Instagram Goals!
A common problem among adults these days is their inability to dream big. A limited growth mindset seems to be prevalent, where we feel like we can only go so far in life, like we’ll hit a ceiling and can’t go any further.
- Exercise: Find Instagram inspiration by searching for influencers you want to follow. Take notice of their message, their consistency, and their number of followers.
- Exercise: Plan your Instagram strategy by answering these questions.
- Step 3: Peep on the Competition to Spark New Ideas
Your business doesn’t survive in a vacuum; you’ve got competition in your market and you need to constantly improve your products, services, courses, etc. so your followers stay with YOU and don’t deflect to another coach offering similar products.
- Exercise: Check out what the competition is doing and take notes.
- Step 4: Plan For IGTV Videos That Dazzle
IGTV stands for Instagram TV and you can compare this feature to YouTube. Anyone with an Insta account can post a pre-recorded video to IGTV and then promote it to get more views.
- Exercise: Create an editorial calendar for your IGTV videos. Decide how many IGTV posts you can reasonably create each month.
- Step 5: Get on Board With Instagram Carousel Posts
In order to engage with Instagram users you need to catch their attention. So, your posts need to be eye-catching and your videos needs to be passionate.
- Exercise: Plan our your first carousel post. Rinse and repeat for others throughout the month.
- Step 6: Get Personal With Instagram Stories
In addition to posting your business photos in Insta, you also have the option of posting to your Insta Story. While it may seem like a duplication of efforts, both publishing options have their own benefits.
- Exercise: Create a plan or strategy for using Instagram Stories.
- Step 7: Connect Authentically With Your Tribe Using Instagram Live
It’s no surprise that after Facebook purchased Instagram, some of the most popular features of each platform showed up on the sister site. Facebook integrated Stories while Insta started offering Live video streaming.
- Exercise: Create a plan or strategy for using Instagram Live.
- Step 8: Craft Captions That Thrill for Insta Microblog Posts
Did you realize that Instagram allows you to use up to 2200 characters per caption? That’s quite a bit of social media real estate that you should always use to your advantage. In addition to your photo or video, you have the opportunity to create a microblog with each posts to reinforce your message even more.
- Exercise: Plan microblogging posts for the month.
- Step 9: Hone Your One-Month Plan to Master Instagram
I know you already know what I’m about to say, but it bears repeating: Growing a substantial Instagram following takes time! Don’t expect to take off like wildfire with your numbers exploding after you post your first photo or Story.
- Exercise: Map out each of your posts, stories, lives, IGTV, microblogging, and carousels in one place so you can create themes or cross promote via each of the formats.
- Exercise: Create your master editorial calendar for all the Instagram formats you plan to use. Update the calendar each month.
Your clients will LOVE having this planner they can download or print off.
Take a Peek at this Step-by-Step Planner:
Imagine! If you sold just 2 copies of this planner at $27 each – you’d cover the cost of buying this planner AND everything after that would be profit for you!
Do you think you could sell 2 copies? We know you can!
Download this Planner Now for Only $47!
What can you do with this planner?
Here are 7 ideas to get you started…
- Use it to plan your own Facebook live videos – you could do one livestream for each step the planner.
- After you’ve used the planner, put together a case study based on your own results and sell your system as a workshop or course or webinar.
- Create an opt-in from a portion of this planner to grow your lists.
- Gather experts and host a webinar on this topic and use this planner as one of your upsells.
- Offer this planner and a quick tutorial video as a bonus when people purchase your coaching package.
- Design a 7-day challenge around this planner walking your audience through each step with a video, audio, or guest expert interview.
- Work through this planner with your clients to help them plan their own mastermind program. Once it’s planned offer them a package where you’ll implement it for them (or have your team implement it).
Remember, you get this in .doc format and you can add to the planner, edit it, remove or replace portions, customize it, monetize it, feature your own programs or your favorite products, or just use it as it is.
We can’t wait to see what YOU do with the material.