A lot of coaches and business owners tend to experience client drop-offs and slow sales during certain times of the year – like during the summer when clients are taking time off or travelling and they don’t want to pay for coaching or services during those months.
And if you’re not prepared for the sudden hit to your wallet, it can lead to a lot of anxiety and stress.
But the good news, is that you can actually plan for your slow months and flip them completely around.
Watch the Video to Find out How You Can Avoid “Slow Month” Stress with Simple Tracking & Planning:
Grab Your Copy of the Finance Kit Today
Use the forms in this kit yourself and/or sell them to your own clients and customers to use.
The Included 14 Checklists and Forms Are:
- Ad Tracker (excel) – to manage each of your ads and track their stats every month
- Business Basics Checklist – to ensure you have all of the documentation, systems and procedures in place to manage your business finances.
- Contractor Information Form – to manage your contractors’ contact and other information
- Monthly Expense Checklist – to track your business expenses each month
- Partnership Checklist – this doc will help you to protect yourself if you’re considering a Joint Venture project.
- Charitable Donations Workbook (excel) – to track every charitable donation you make so you have all of the information ready at tax time
- Expense Budget Workbook (excel) – an easy to manage way of tracking your monthly expenses by category
- Expense Calendar Workbook (excel) – this gives you a big picture overview of your annual expenses and also breaks those down into exactly when those expenses are due each month
- Income Snapshot Workbook (excel) – lets you easily see where your income comes from, perfect for those with several income streams
- Month-to-Month Trending Workbook (excel) – so you can look back and see how this month has compared to the same month last year, and what the difference is
- Travel Expense Workbook (excel) – to track your travel expenses for those conferences and networking events you attend
- Profit and Loss Workbook (excel) – a big picture look at your monthly income, expenses and profit
- 2 Different Affiliate Income Tracking Workbooks (excel) – these 2 workbooks are structured different both have the same outcome, to help you track how much you earn in affiliate commissions
The Included 5 Planning Cheats Are:
- Emergency Savings Fund Plan – a step-by-step walk through of what you need to do to set aside an emergency savings fund for those times when you’re unable to continue working
- Monthly Budget Plan – planning a monthly budget that grows and adapts with you as your needs change
- Monthly Income Plan – creating an outline of your monthly income streams so you know exactly where the money comes from and can control your cashflow
- Quarterly Tax Plan – so you’re never surprised when it comes time to submit your taxes
- Zero Sum Business Budgeting Plan – this budgeting philosophy will help you to allocate every dollar so there’s no money unaccounted for
If you want to be smart with your money tracking so that you can multiply it, then you’ll definitely want to grab this very affordable package.