Use Our Content to Create a List Building Freebie, Mini Digital Product, or Create a Training Library for Your Members and Clients
We know you’re busy running your business and having a life, so we’ve made it easy for you to grow your list, develop mini low-cost products, and create a training library for your members and clients (free or paid).
Each package includes a planner that you have permission to edit, put your business logo and name on, and sell or give away to your clients/customers/members.
Imagine How Fast Your Business Would Grow if You…
- Use our content to develop a free gift that you can give away to grow your mailing list and get new clients
- Create a mini, low-cost product by recording a video or webinar training and then include it with the workbook and checklist, and sell it to your clients
- Boost the value of your monthly group coaching program by creating a training library for your members and clients
- Set up a lead page giving away the content and promote your lead page through Facebook ads to grow your mailing list
Ready to save a ton of time + money and grow your business?
Here is What You Get with the “How to Gracefully Announce and Handle a Price Increase with Clients” Workbook:
You’ll get a step-by-step workbook that you can sell to your clients, or add as a bonus to your existing coaching programs.
No more writing content from scratch or paying a ghostwriter hundreds or even thousands of dollars to help you develop your training content.
We’ve done all the hard work for you, and we’ve made it super affordable so it’s easy on the wallet. Now all you have to do is use it!
The Step-by-Step Workbook Covers (20-pages):
- Step 1: Assess your Value
- Step 2: Common Pricing Mistakes and What to Do About Them
- Step 3: Dealing with Difficult Clients
- Step 4: Assessing your True Worth
- Step 5: Knowing when it’s Time to raise your Prices
- Step 6: Asking for the Raise
- Step 7: When it’s Time to Change your Business Model
PLUS you’ll also get these 9 additional Checklists & Worksheets:
- Building Market Awareness Checklist
- Competition Tracking Worksheet
- Determining Your Rates Worksheet
- Determining Your USP Worksheet
- Fill-in-the-Blank Rates Sheet (to send to clients requesting rates)
- Email to Send to Potential Clients with Rate Sheet
- Product & Service Funnel to Work Out Your Pricing
- Idea Client Worksheet
- How to Announce a Price Increase to Your Clients Checklist
Take a Peek at the Fabulous Content You’ll Get:
9 Checklists & Worksheets
>> BONUS Money Tracking & Planning for Coaches Kit<<
This set contains 5 planning cheats to help you learn how to plan for and manage your business finances, and 14 forms and checklists to make tracking the finances in your Coaching business “fill-in-the-blank” simple!
You get everything in .doc and excel format so you can customize it as much (or as little) as you would like.
Use this package in your own business or give it to your clients to help them get organized and plan their business finances. It gives you the ability to quickly and easily:
…Plan for quarterly taxes & emergencies
…Track affiliate marketing income
…Organize income and expenses, donations and travel expenses
The Included 14 Checklists and Forms Are:
- Ad Tracker (excel) – to manage each of your ads and track their stats every month
- Business Basics Checklist – to ensure you have all of the documentation, systems and procedures in place to manage your business finances.
- Contractor Information Form – to manage your contractors’ contact and other information
- Monthly Expense Checklist – to track your business expenses each month
- Partnership Checklist – this doc will help you to protect yourself if you’re considering a Joint Venture project.
- Charitable Donations Workbook (excel) – to track every charitable donation you make so you have all of the information ready at tax time
- Expense Budget Workbook (excel) – an easy to manage way of tracking your monthly expenses by category
- Expense Calendar Workbook (excel) – this gives you a big picture overview of your annual expenses and also breaks those down into exactly when those expenses are due each month
- Income Snapshot Workbook (excel) – lets you easily see where your income comes from, perfect for those with several income streams
- Month-to-Month Trending Workbook (excel) – so you can look back and see how this month has compared to the same month last year, and what the difference is
- Travel Expense Workbook (excel) – to track your travel expenses for those conferences and networking events you attend
- Profit and Loss Workbook (excel) – a big picture look at your monthly income, expenses and profit
- 2 Different Affiliate Income Tracking Workbooks (excel) – these 2 workbooks are structured different both have the same outcome, to help you track how much you earn in affiliate commissions
The Included 5 Planning Cheats Are:
- Emergency Savings Fund Plan – a step-by-step walk through of what you need to do to set aside an emergency savings fund for those times when you’re unable to continue working
- Monthly Budget Plan – planning a monthly budget that grows and adapts with you as your needs change
- Monthly Income Plan – creating an outline of your monthly income streams so you know exactly where the money comes from and can control your cashflow
- Quarterly Tax Plan – so you’re never surprised when it comes time to submit your taxes
- Zero Sum Business Budgeting Plan – this budgeting philosophy will help you to allocate every dollar so there’s no money unaccounted for
Here’s a few examples of what you’ll get:
When You Get this Workbook Package You’ll Also Get our Money Tracking & Planning for Coaches Finance Kit ($47 value) for FREE!