So! There are basic courses that every business coach can help their clients with. List building, attracting clients, visibility and scaling are all problems online coaches face.
But you might thinking, “But every other coach is teaching that stuff, too!”
Well, there is always a way to take a popular topic and make it YOURS!
Our content may not be “unique” – but YOU are! Your stories, experiences, and the way you show up in the world is what makes you, you.
Which means that you and another coach can teach the exact same content, and it will be totally different.
For example, let’s say that you bought our Facebook Flop to Fabulous Course so that you could teach your clients about using Facebook to grow their business.
Well, lesson 1 in that course is all about figuring out what’s working and what’s not with their FB presence, why aren’t people engaging, or watching their FB lives, etc.
So yeah, you’re going to teach the content we give you, but you’re also going to weave in your own experiences around Facebook:
- You might share a funny story about something you did that was a total flop, and what you did to fix it.
- You might share your before and after stats so that they can see that the changes you made actually work.
- You might share a case study of a client who followed all your steps and totally transformed their FB presence.
- You might give them a swipe file of some of your best-performing FB posts and walk them through them on the webinar or in your video.
- You might bring in a guest expert to teach how to decipher their Facebook Page data
No one is going to teach the content the same way you do, or bring the same energy that you do.
And because all of our content is 100% customizable, you can edit all of the lessons as much or as little as you want. You can add in your own story, or take something out that doesn’t apply to your or your clients.
Plus, when it comes to figuring out what to name your course so it’s unique and yours…all you have to do, is play around with the name we gave it.
FOR EXAMPLE: We created a done-for-you course called “Premium Packages: How to Create and Sell $1k to $10 Packages” – and as you can see, it’s a pretty good name, if we do say so.
But how can you tweak to make it unique to you?
Well, one way is to look at the lesson titles inside the course and pull out some ideas.
Here are the lesson titles in the “premium packages” course:
- Lesson 1: 3 Simple Solutions for Repositioning Your Business to Get $10k Clients
- Lesson 2: Raise Your Profile and Add More Zeros to Your Income
- Lesson 3: Premium Package Positioning & Planning for a Big Payday
- Lesson 4: How to Sell Your Packages and On-Board Fun, Excited Clients
So looking at that, and playing around a little bit, you could go with:
- Pricing & Packaging Bootcamp: How to Turn Your Under-Priced Offerings into Big Paydays!
- Celebrity Packages: How to Create Premium Offerings that Add More Zeros to Your Income
- Booked Out! How to Go from Subzero to $10k Sales with Premium Packages
And here’s another tip for you. Let’s say you want to rename lesson one “3 Simple Solutions for Repositioning Your Business to Get $10k Clients” to something else.
Using an online thesaurus, you can drop in the words “solutions” and “repositioning” to get other words, so your new lesson title looks like this:
“Lesson One: 3 Quick Fixes that Will Move Your Business towards Landing $10k Clients!”
Awesome, right? 🙂
PS. Want to get instant access to tons of done-for-you courses, planners, blog posts, forms, and more that you can customize and use in your business? Then you’ll want to check out our exclusive VIP Program!