You read that right. We’re giving away over $5,000 in cash bonuses to our affiliates in ADDITION to tens of thousands we’re paying out in commissions this month, too.
Dates: Jan 1-31, 2020.
It’s a time when everyone is focused on business growth and they are looking for tools and shortcuts to make that happen. Tell them about how CoachGlue makes them money (and saves them time) and we’ll send you lots of “thank you” money for every sale!
Commission: 50% on EVERYTHING but the VIP
We pay 50% commission on ALL of our products this month (except our All Access VIP* program which is paid at 30%). That is on both one-time purchases AND recurring, as well. (This is pretty unheard of in our industry but we are PROUD of our JV partners and LOVE paying YOU every week.)
* We have a sales bonus for the All Access VIP Yearly. For every 5 new VIPS you refer to us in January, you’ll get a $500 bonus!
Here’s what extra CASHOLA you can win/earn this month:
Sales Contest: Jan 1 – 31, 2020
The contest is based on total sales for the month of January on any and all of our programs at CoachGlue.com. (See promotional calendar below for ideas, or contact Nicole directly if you have ideas, suggestions, or questions.)
Here’s what you’ll get in ADDITION to your commissions.
First Place: $2500 Cash
Second Place: $1500 Cash
Third Place: $1000 Cash
Fourth Place: $750 Cash
Fifth Place: $500 Cash
Sixth Place: $250 Cash
Seventh Place: $100 Cash
Eighth Place: $75 Cash
Ninth Place: $50 Cash
Tenth Place: $25 Cash
Need Promo Content?
We have some emails created for you and we can create more if there are specific requests.
YES, you can also copy our emails that we send about OUR products – as long as you’re using it to promote CoachGlue. 🙂 In fact, please do. Some of them are pretty good. (Of course, this only applies to the emails that we send to promote CoachGlue products. Use those as much as you want.)
You can also use our blog posts as drafts for creating your own content — again, as long as you’re using to it promote CoachGlue with your affiliate link.
What Can You Promote?
You know your audience better than we do. So, start them off with a freebie and we’ll warm them up, give them a great deal on a bite-sized item, or send them straight to our VIP program.
1. Our Free Funnels are a Hit!
You can see them in action here:
- New Client Kit – (get promo material here)
- How to Convert Every Blog Post into 6 Different Pieces of Content for Your Business!
- 3 Ways to Start Your Coaching Program
There is a OTO in the process for our funnels. Otherwise, they’ll have the option to buy our new products as they are released as they are put into a campaign that educates them about everything that we offer at CoachGlue.
If you log into your affiliate area and search for “FREE!” you’ll find links for all of these:
- FREE Coach Quiz: What’s the #1 Thing Missing from Your Coaching Business that Could Make This Your Most Profitable Year Yet?
- FREE Training: How You Can Scale Your Business Without Taking on More 1:1 Clients!
- FREE: Discover The Best-Kept Coaching Secret That Creates Endless Content & Courses for Your Business (Without Lifting A Finger!)
- FREE! 21 Ways to Get Clients with Instagram
- FREE! 5 Ways to 10x Your Business in the Next 90 Days
- FREE! Charging What You’re Worth Report
- FREE! Content Repurposing Challenge – How to Convert Every Blog Post into 6 Different Pieces of Content for Your Business!
- FREE! Get Access to the Top 3 Monthly Group Coaching Ideas for Creating Your First or Next Recurring Income Stream!
- FREE! How to Easily and Effortlessly Create a 10k Per Month Recurring Income Stream!
- FREE! New Client Kit (Other landing page)
- FREE! Recurring Income
- FREE! Teach Your Tribe Package
- FREE! Training Video: How to Use Our Done-for-You Content to Create a 7-Day Promotional Calendar For Your Offers
2. Our Done-for-You Planners are HOT HOT HOT.
We brought back our hottest planners for this promo.
Yes, all of the planners below are on sale through the end of the month. These are incredibly popular and are an easy way to get people to understand what done-for-you content can do for them.
They will NOT be discounted again for months and most of the planners will go back into the vault for VIP members only at the end of the month. This is the only way to get them.
You can give your audience this coupon to save $27 on any of the planners to bring the price to $20 each.
Coupon code: 2020
Discount: $27 off
Coupon expires: End of Day, Jan 31, 2020
We’ve drafted a package of emails and social media posts that you can use to create your promos here.
These are the available planners:
- Book Brainstorming Planner
- Branding Photo Shoot Planner
- Business Personality Assessment: Outsource and Network with Ease
- Busting Your Money Blocks Planner
- Cash Calendar: Your 12 Month Marketing + Profit Plan!
- Client Onboarding Planner
- Close Sales with Facebook Messenger Bots Planner
- Create Your Lead-Getting Funnel For Facebook Ads in a Weekend
- Fun Business Budgeting Planner
- How To Create and Launch Your Community Growing Challenge Planner
- How to Find & Name Your Million Dollar Course Idea in a Weekend
- How to Map Out Your $5k Mastermind Program in a Weekend!
- How to Protect Your Energy with Boundaries Planner
- How to Repurpose Your Content into a Book in a Weekend
- Map Out Your Client Getting Website Pages Planner
- Map Out Your Discovery Call Process in a Weekend!
- Map Out Your Instagram Brand & Posts in a Weekend!
- Map Out Your Recurring Revenue Plan in a Weekend!
- Passive Income Planner
- Planning Your Best Year Ever!
- Productivity & Time Management Planner
- Sales Funnel Planner
- Social Media Posting Planner
- Subscriber Re-Engagement Planner
- The 30 Day Self-Challenge Planner
- Weekly Newsletter Planner!
- Write Your Money Making Sales Page in a Weekend!
- Your Story. Your Brand: Embrace your Unique Story to Create a One-of-a-Kind Business
3. Done-for-You Blog Posts Coupon
If your lists are totally unfamiliar with done-for-you content then promoting either the planners or the blog posts are a quick and easy way to help them understand what the heck we do and how it can shortcut their success.
We just created a coupon you can use to promote our “60Done for You Blog Posts: Set 3“.
Coupon code: 30
Discount: $30 off
No expiration set at this time.
We have so many new people just discover us and grab our $997/year program the same day. So you can skip the free funnel and just promote that if you think your market would just like to get straight to business and get everything we have in one fell swoop.
Sales Contest Leaderboard
- Ronnie Nijmeh
- Tracy Roberts / Susanne Myers
- Angela Wills
- Donna Kozik
- Lori Chambers
- Dvorah Lansky
- Johnny Lee
- Cindy Bidar
- Yasser Moosa
- Connie Green
Who promotes us?
Here are just a few of our affiliates:
Dvorah Lansky, Connie Green, Kathleen Gage, David Perdew, Marcy Nelson-Garrison, Francis Jimenez, Lou Bortone, Yasser Moosa, Tracy Roberts, Susanne Myers, Sarah Santacroce, Lisa Wells, Carrie Wilkerson, Angela Wills, Sharyn Sheldon, Alice Seba, Kelly McCausey, Donna Kozik, Marnie Kuhns, April Lemarr, Sue Fleckenstein, Rhonda White, Gail Hess, Lori Chambers, Claire Gosse, Ronnie Nijmeh, Lisa Cope, Ruth Pound, Alicia Jay, Dexter Chan, Deanna Maio, Michelle Schoen, Kim Scott,Dan Dou, Adrienne Dupree, Dina Hyde, Chantel Arnett, Michael Martel, Cindy Bidar, Justin Popovic, Dennis Becker, Rachel Rofe, Jeff Herring, Lynette Chandler, Janis Pettit, Felicia Slattery, Tawnya Sutherland, Tina Williams, Paul Evans, Ron Douglas, Kristen Joy Laidig, Crissy Herron.
Much love and appreciation to you all.
Not An Affiliate Yet? Here are 8 Reasons Why You Should Be!
1. Results, Quality, and Integrity. Always.
We’re assuming you already know us and love us, but if not, check out who we are and what we do.
We’ve helped over 35,000 Business Coaches to save time, reach more people, and make more money. Period.
If you reach coaches that need done-for-you workshops and training on a regular basis that they can plan their programs around, we aren’t just the best, we are the only show in town that releases complete coaching workshops on a consistent basis.
2. “Repeat sales” is our middle name.
Our customers buy everything that we release. (Seriously. Everything.) They buy again – and again – and we help them to grow their businesses.
3. We take affiliate tracking seriously.
We use Infusionsoft and we have our program set for 50% commission on initial and ongoing sales and 30% for our VIP program. We have NO end date set and no minimum payment amount. We also have Infusionsoft set to look at the referring affiliate for all purchases, but if the person is on a new computer and/or buying with a new email address, it will look at IP address when no cookie or referral information is found. We want YOU to get paid for all of your referrals.
4. Recurring Revenue is Sexy.
We have THREE recurring programs (1 monthly and 2 annually) – which is pretty sweet, as you get paid on rebills. Yes, if someone signs up for our monthly program and stays for five years, you’ll get paid EVERY SINGLE MONTH for those five years.
5. You Get Paid Weekly.
We pay on time, every time. (The only exception is the “stinker clause”. If there is anything suspicious we may hold your payment for up to 45 days. This is extremely rare and has only been done in extreme cases.)
6. This month, you can win tons of extra prizes.
See above to find out what you can win!
7. We will help to make sales from your referrals who don’t buy right away.
The people who you send to CoachGlue who do not sign up for our list or buy anything their first visit will be remarketed to on Facebook and Instagram so that we can help YOU to make more money. We do NOT use an affiliate link to track this, so your referral REMAINS your referral.
8. We are happy to help you to promote.
Some affiliates like to do big pushes via email and webinars. Others like to integrate us into their entire business so they’re making sales years from now.
We want to help with both types of affiliates. However YOU choose to promote, we’ll try our best to meet you there.
- Itching to steal our mailings to promote us? Go for it.
- Guest Blog Posts. Just send us 3-5 questions and we’ll answer them in a blog post that you can use to promote.
- Interviews or Webinars. If you want to do a call with Nicole, we can schedule that. We are setting up an inquiry page and you’ll have that soon. However, if we’ve worked together in the past, just holler and we’ll make it happen.
- If you’re using Meet Edgar or other followup social media programs, let us know and we’ll get you posts to add.
- Tech or affiliate login help: For immediate assistance with signing up or getting your links, contact our Assistant Karen. That’s the fastest route to getting answers.
- Promotion brainstorming: Contact Nicole to initiate any promotional brainstorming. The easiest way is through Facebook DM.
Want to know more about us? Sure thing!
Nicole Dean is a Published Author, Popular Speaker, Successful Blogger and Podcaster, and a Business Consultant to really smart people.
She is frequently asked to teach about the topics of Blogging, Outsourcing, Passive Income, Working from Home Successfully, Content Repurposing, Running a Profitable Affiliate Program, Creating infoproducts (as she’s released hundreds of her own), Productivity, and List Building – among other things.
Nicole has been featured in several books, and has published her own books as well. One of her greatest talents is getting other successful and talented people to write content for her – for free. In fact, her book series “Expert Briefs” is mostly written by her colleagues.
She believes that an entrepreneur can only reach success once they are focused on the three most important things –
- Building an awesome business.
- Creating an amazing life (including health and family).
- Making the world a better place.
Yes, her Mission is To Make the Web and the World a Better Place – and, Have a Lot of Fun and Make a Lot of Money While Doing It.
She enjoys work very much, but lives to spend time with her much-adored husband, her two silly children – and also her three slightly neurotic puppies, Einstein, Luke and the little guy, Monkey.
But, Nicole isn’t stuffy by any means. She loves to travel and has made it a personal goal to get her passport stamped in a new country every year. She has a great belly laugh that can be heard in a very crowded room. She’s also a bit geeky (has been to a Star Trek convention and knows James T. Kirk’s middle name).
But she’s also got a super soft heart and does work with orphans (and has a daughter and grand-daughter in Latvia – which is a long story for another time) and she strives to supports families who are adopting both financially and emotionally. She has fostered nearly a dozen dogs who were in transition from an abused or neglectful situation into new loving homes.
She also loves doing jigsaw puzzles with her Gramma every chance she gets.
About Melissa Ingold,Co-Owner of CoachGlue.com
Melissa Ingold believes that an entrepreneur truly steps into their power and joy when they shift out of their self-assigned job as task doer, and realign themselves with their true role as the visionary creator for their business.
Overcoming teen pregnancy, single parenting, poverty, and no business experience, Melissa built a highly sought after service business from the ground up. However, after 5 years of running her business single-handily, while taking care of 2 young children, a husband and managing a household, she was exhausted, frustrated, and just wanted to throw in the towel, crawl into bed, and hide under the covers until it all went away. But what she quickly discovered, is that her rock bottom break down was actually disguised as a life changing break-through.
In 2006, desperate to escape the cage her business had built around her, Melissa took a leap of faith and hired her first virtual assistant. It was a move that would change the course of her business and life forever. Over the next few years, in her new role as the visionary creator in her business, she transitioned out of the service industry, hired more help, restructured and streamlined her business model, and designed a business around her life, rather than forcing her life to conform to her business.
By 2010, Melissa’s team had been running her business for almost two years so she could work just a few hours a week and devote the rest of her time to taking care of her third child, a baby boy with special needs. In mid-June of that same year, her son passed away in his sleep just 8 days before his second birthday. Today, Melissa attributes outsourcing and the support of her team for the magic that kept her business growing and making money, while she had the freedom of time to cherish every moment with her son.
Melissa now runs several successful businesses with the help of her fabulous team. She creates 100+ new products every year, runs 6 different monthly membership programs, is an affiliate marketer, and has created a slew of fun projects with amazing joint venture partners. After the loss of her son a few years ago, Melissa is opening up about her experiences and sharing her message about outsourcing to help other entrepreneurs bridge the gap between a business that takes all your time, energy, and joy to one that works for you and supports you in creating the life you’ve always dreamed about.
Why promote us?
“I love promoting the Coach Glue products. I use them in my own business and am always impressed by the high quality and timely topics.
My subscribers also adore the Coach Glue products. Whenever I promote them I see a wave of sales come through. And what’s most impressive is, many of my subscribers email me thank you notes of appreciation, letting me know how much they love the Coach Glue products.
Additionally, the affiliate commissions are generous with ongoing commissions from my referrals who purchase additional products over time. And if that isn’t enough, their affiliate contests ROCK, with incredible prizes and promotional materials to help us succeed!
Thank you for your kindness and generosity Nicole and Melissa!”
D’vorah Lansky, M.Ed. and Best Selling Author